War.

Percy's POV

Percy woke up naked next to a naked sleeping Reyna. He kissed her head and put on his palm tree underwear on. He slipped on a pair of jean shorts, and a purple Camp Jupiter shirt. He walked outside and leaned against a railing. "You treating her good, I can tell, in her eyes." Terminus spoke. Percy jumped and then laughed. "She is special." Percy smiled and Terminus poofed away. Reyna walk out in skin tight jeans and a Camp Jupiter tank top. She put her chin onto Percy's shoulder. Percy kissed her and asked "What do you want for breakfast?" Reyna responded with "Chocolate chip waffles with maple syrup." She grinned and held Percy's hand. "I love you." Percy whispered. Reyna blushed and whispered back into his ear "I love you too, son of the sea god." She softly bit his ear and started walking making Percy stumble to catch up. "You guys are sooooooo cute" Piper screeched Nico di Angelo following her. Percy stumbled and tripped as Hazel walked up. "Nico... Your...Tan" Hazel smiled and Nico responded with "I've been hanging out with Piper a lot." Nico blushed and so did Piper. Percy laughed and grinned at Nico mouthing 'Get em Tiger'. Reyna helped up Percy as Frank walked up gripping Hazel's hand. Frank looked at Nico and his chin dropped. "We have discussed this, Frankie Poo" Nico mocked him and laughed. Leo and Calypso walked up holding hands and Percy stopped causing a traffic jam within the whole group. "Are we on like a couple meeting or something, because gods of Olympus this is weird." Percy exclaimed. Reyna looked at everybody and said "I'm hungry Sea-Boy, lets eat." She grinned and grabbed a table for everybody. They all imagined what they wanted and Calypso jumped. "Wow" She exclaimed and kissed Leo then said. "Thank you Percy, for getting me off that island. But I won't fight." Percy looked at Calypso and said "I know."  The group ate there breakfast and talked for a couple hours. 

Frank's POV

There was a big boom by the prison cells, and Frank knew he saw the son of Jupiter. Percy and Frank jumped up and ran to the cells. Percy jumped into the air and summoned water to his side, causing him to float. Frank turned into a lion and attacked two twins in Camp Half-Blood shirts. The Stoll brothers, Frank had guessed. He looked up as Percy and Jason fought. He hustled to Annabeth's cell and saw her running down the hall. Leo fought off 3 greek campers with Hazel and Piper as Nico summoned skeletons. This wasn't a attack. This was a rescue mission. Reyna ran to get her sword but two campers surrounded her. Frank formed into a snake and then a Tiger as he clawed the two campers. "Annabeth.." Reyna exclaimed. "Get her. Or I will." She shouted at the praetor. Frank fought off monsters and yelled at Reyna to get her. Frank clawed through Gorgons and Cyclopes's.

Reyna POV

Reyna ran to her and Percy's room to find Annabeth searching through the room. "What the hell?" Reyna asked. "You stole him" Annabeth shouted and tried to punch Reyna. Reyna dodged and hit Annabeth with a elbow to the stomach and flipped her over. Annabeth landed a sucker punch to the throat and as Reyna caught her breath, Annabeth hit her with a book. Reyna's vision turned black....

Reyna woke up with Annabeth gripping her hair and a knife to her throat. Her hands and legs were tied up and Annabeth shouted "JACKSON" Everybody stopped fighting and looked up at Annabeth and a injured Reyna. Percy glared and Jason stopped fighting. "Put...Her...Down!" Percy shouted and summoned water to his side. He created a staircase to the top of the building and stood, ten feet away from Annabeth. "Your coming with me. And were brainwashing you. You will love me again, Seaweed Brain." Percy dripped a tear down his cheek. "D-dont call me that." His glare intensified. Annabeth walked up to Percy and Percy winked at Reyna. Percy pulled Annabeth into a kiss and everybody gasped. But only Reyna knew what was happening. Percy used the water to rust her chains so they snapped. Percy pulled Annabeth deeper into the kiss, so she wouldn't realize what was happening. He grabbed her but as Reyna stood up and knocked out the blonde. Percy grinned and kissed Reyna as Jason shouted and launched a lightning bolt at the pair. Reyna was directly hit, and fell to her knees. She croaked and passed out again. Hazel gasped and ran up to Reyna's side and picked her up. "Medical Aid. Now!" Hazel shouted and Frank took Annabeth away. 

Percy POV

Percy glared at Jason and shouted to Leo. "ATTACK" Percy lunged at Jason with Riptide as Jason pulled out a Imperial gold sword. The two clashed and Percy knocked the sword out of Jason's hand. Jason clapped and whispered "Goodbye." as Percy flew away and landed into the water. Percy looked at all the fish asking him what happened and he was filled with rage. He flew out of the water as a stunned Jason looked at him. Percy landed a punch to the chest and blasted him with tons of water. He punched him again and uppercutted him. He hit him again and again as the son od Jupiter fell into the ground. Percy punched him into the ground even harder and made him fly out of the camp. Greeks shouted "Retreat, Retreat!" Percy glared and was going to attack a group of greeks but Leo shouted to him "Let them go, get her." He pointed at Annabeth running away trying to find Jason. Percy summoned water around him and created something new. "Water wings, wow." Leo grinned as Percy flew away. He launched towards Annabeth and tackled her. "Stop" Percy shouted. Annabeth tried sprinting around him and then resorted to fist fighting. Percy knocked Annabeth backwards and said "Come back to your cell." Annabeth gasped for air and shouted "Never, you need to come with me." Percy let another tear drip down his face and shot water into Annabeth's chest. She shot back and Hazel knocked her out. She summoned gold and made hand cuffs to put around Annabeth's chest's. She tossed a key to Percy and he slipped it into his pocket. Percy summoned water wings and picked up Hazel and Annabeth and flew back to the camp. The whole camp clapped for the group of 7 warriors for defending Camp Jupiter. Percy ran to Reyna's side as a weak Reyna pulled Percy in for a kiss. "When you get better... We have to attack them. Take over." Percy exclaimed. "Praetor Reyna, would you like to rest in your own bed?" A medical student asked and Reyna responded with a "Please." She gripped Percy's hand as the two walked to their room...