Scarred.

Percy POV.

  As the storm subsided I woke Zoe up and walked back to camp. "Percy." Nico called. "Put the heads in a shrine." Percy shouted quickly and walked into his tent. He grabbed a cup and filled it with blue soda. He walked outside and sipped on his soda as he watched Zoe come into camp. Then his best friend Grover walked up to her. "Hey Zoe. Is everything alright?" Grover asked. "Yep, sure is." Zoe smiled and Grover looked into her eyes. "So I have a question. Um would you like to maybe go on a date with me?" Grover asked and my heart sank. Zoe smiled in delight and nodded in approval. She pecked his lips and Grover passed out. "Whaa-" he said and fell. Everybody laughed and Zoe looked at me. I understood. Zoe used me like every other girl. Just to feel different. I knew this feeling, so I shrugged it off. I sipped my drink and walked back into my tent. "It will be even more interesting, Percy Jackson" Aphrodite smiled and I jumped out of my shoes. I was about to scream when Aphrodite cupped my mouth. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. She shimmered away and I looked around, stunned. I jumped down onto my bed and snapped my fingers. My outfit changed to hanes bedtime shorts and no shirt. I closed my eyes and Nico walked in. "Percy..." Nico blushed and  looked at me. "Oh Im sorry." I laughed. "Whats up." Percy smiled and looked at Nico. "Piper... She is gone." Nico looked at me and I knew my face went pale. "What?" I asked and looked into Nico's eyes. He nodded. " I am going to look at there camp... See if she's there." Percy smiled and looked at Nico. Nico looked back at Percy and smiled. "You can crash in my bed in the mean time." Percy smiled and gestured for Nico to feel at home. Nico smiled and jumped onto Percy's bed. "Ok.. So I'm trying this new thing." Percy smiled and imagined his Camp Half-Blood sweatshirt. He snapped his fingers and his camp sweatshirt appeared on him. Nico lay back in his bed and cuddled with the covers. "Be back." Percy smiled and sank into the earth. He followed the way he felt Annabeth was. He didn't know why but he knew where she was. He became invisible and popped up right infront of Annabeth, but she couldn't see him. "Please... I hate Percy." Piper told Jason and Annabeth. "Your one of many who want his head." Jason smiled and shook Piper's hand. Piper smiled and hugged Annabeth and Jason. I punched Jason in the face and sank back into the earth. "Why does that keep happening!" Jason shouted and Percy laughed. He walked back to Nico and jumped out of the floor. "AGH" Nico shouted and his something behind his back. He snapped his fingers and it disappeared. "Bad news." Percy looked at his thumbs and Nico looked at him. "She joined them?" Nico asked and Percy nodded. "I knew she could never give up Jason." Nico sighed and sat down on Percy's bed. Rain started to pour down outside and Percy looked up. "Well, guess Jason and Piper are looking for us. Ive blocked the camp out of site." Percy smiled. "It won't be safe to go outside." Nico nodded at Percy and Percy smiled. "If you want to sleep thats fine." Percy smiled and Nico snapped his fingers. He appeared in his skin tight Adidas boxer briefs. Nico jumped onto the bed and Percy starred at him, but quickly looked away. He felt his face get a little heated, but calmed himself down. "Comfy clothes... Good idea." Percy smiled and snapped his fingers. Percy had no particular clothes in mind, and that was a mistake. Percy appeared naked infant of Nico as Nico's mouth hung open. Percy quickly snapped his fingers and appeared in the same outfit he was in before he left. "Ohmygods" Percy face palmed. "So big..." Nico muttered. Percy sat on the edge of his bed and Nico told him Olympus was unguarded. The both of them snapped their fingers and appeared on Percy's god sized mattress. "We shall stay here till the storm passes." Nico smiled and Percy sat there shirtless. "So are you okay about Piper?" Percy asked and Nico rubbed his thigh. "Yeah, I guess. I just wish I felt something else." He smiled and put his hand on Percy's thigh. Percy flinched when he put his cold hand on his thigh and looked at Nico. "Sorry about being naked infant of you." Percy smiled and Nico blushed. "Its okay." Nico smiled and leaned closer towards Percy. Percy snapped his finger and a drink appeared in his hand. He sipped it as Nico rubbed his hand on Percy's thigh. Nico got really high and touched the tip of his shaft and Percy flinched again. Percy looked at Nico and he smiled...

TO BE CONTINUED...

SHOULD THIS BE A ONE SHOT OR A RELATIONSHIP????