| one |

Riley
I woke up and walked down the stairs like every other morning and went to the kitchen. My moms in the living room watching the morning news. I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch.

"Good morning Riley, I have exciting news" she said with a huge smile upon her face. She turned off the tv and looked at.

"Yeah Mom" I asked suspiciously wondering why she's so happy.

"Riley, Logans coming to visit tomorrow" she said with her smile getting bigger.

Oh no.

Why?

"Why is he coming tomorrow, and why are you just now telling me" I asked faking a smile.

"He's coming tomorrow to help you pack and he wants you to move as soon as possible so he can help you. And he just told me last night while you were in bed" she explained.

Of course.

"Okay cool well I better get packing then" I said and slowly started walking.

When I got upstairs I called my best friend.

"Hey girl" she said as she answered her phone.

"Logan's coming to visit tomorrow"

"You'll be fine. Just because he's vlogging you doesn't mean you become famous" she said sounding sympathetic.

"Your right" I said realizing that she has a point.

"Well what are you doing"she asked playing with her figet spinner.
"Trying to figure out where I can get boxes. He's helping me move out to cali" she put down her figet spinner and her face lit up.

"I forgot to tell you" she said really excited.

"Yea" I asked kinda nervous.

"Well your not the only one who got a volleyball scholarship to SCSU" she said with a hair flip.

"No way" I screamed and we both squealed.

"Can you move up with me this weekend if my brother says you can" I asked.

" let me call you back" she said and hung up. She was gonna ask her mom and stepdad.

I hurried up and texted Logan.

Riley- bro guess what!!
Logan- what did?
Riley- lynx got a volleyball scholarship to scsu too, can she move up with us this weekend??
Logan- ofc, guess mom already told you?
Riley- yep and could you bring a lot of boxed please.
Logan- of course sister. Is she for sure moving with us this weekend?
Riley- not sure yet, I'll text her soon.
Logan- okay bye. I might actually fly in tonight. Don't tell mom okay?
Riley- okay. I'll text you when lynz finds out.
Logan- okay thxs.

I read his message and texted lynzie.

Riley- what did they say?
Lynzie- they said yessss!!!!!!!
Riley- great!!!! See ya soon!!!

I texted Logan real fast and went to find some boxes to use.

🍉🍉🍉

My mom went to a box store and got me all different sizes of boxes. I picked off and on all day until 10:30.

My mom went to bed and told me to go to bed soon. I finished the box I was working on and got into bed. I quickly fell asleep because of how wore out I was.

I woke up at two am to the souls of someone coming inside. I started freaking out a little because I thought It was a burglar. Then I remembered Logan's here.
(Idk if you can tell it not but it keeps on darkening the letters and I can't get it fixed sorry)

I ran down the stairs and saw Logan standing there with Lydia holding a dog crate.

"Hey guys" I said and yawned.
"Did we wake you" Logan asked giving me a hug.
"Yeah but it's okay" I said giving Lydia a hug know.
"So Logan you know where your room is and I'll show Lydia the guest room" I told them. Logan went upstairs and we followed him. Logan's was the first room on your left when you got upstairs.

"So that's the bathroom" I said pointing across the hall from Logan's room. "That's my room and here's yours" I said and she got situated. I went back to my room and fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up to Logan shaking me.
"Come on, you have to finish getting packed" Logan told me.
"Okay" I said and got up.

I went to my closet and picked out an outfit. We're moving out there today so it's gonna or very stressful.

I put on a white t-shirt and black leggings on. I put on mascara and brushed my hair.

Lydia and Logan helped me finish packing. I can't wait to move to LA!!!

__________________________

Hey guys!! So here's chapter one and I hope you enjoyed it!!! See y'all later!!!!!!