| twenty eight |

~ Riley's pov ~

*3 Days later*

Lynzie was coming home from the hospital today with her baby, Jack.

Jack Avery is her best friend and Jonah and her decided to name there baby Jack Roth Marais.

Daniel and I are the god parents and his aunt and uncle. We're all one big happy family.

Maddison and Khloe moves out yesterday and the house has calmed down a little. I think I might ask the boys to move in with is but I'll have to check with the others first.

"Hey Courtney, can I talk to you in private please" I asked her with a big smile. Saydee looked at me like I was insane.

"Coming" she was a little freaked out because I was smiling.

"You better not be pregnant" she gave me a stern look once we got to the kitchen.

"Promise I'm not, yet" i said yet in a whisper. She laughed.

"Well I was thinking about the boys moving in with us" I said to her with a smile.

"They basically live here anyway so why not" she grabbed an apple off the counter.

"Seriously" I clapped my hands together.

"Well I would check with the rest of the girls" she walked back into the living room.

I grunted and walked back out to the living room and sat next to Saydee. She was on her laptop editing something.

"Hey Sayd" I smiled innocently.

"What do you want" she looked worried.

"Do you think they boys could move in with us" I asked batting my eyes.

"Umm Yeah, they basically already live here anyway" she laughed.

"Yessssss" I jumped Up and ran to Daniel.

"Hey baby, what's up" he asked putting his hands around my waste.

"I was wondering if you and they boys want to move in with us" I smiled.

"I'm done" he smiled and Leander down to my level and kissed my lips.

"YES THANK YOU BABY" I yelled and ran to call Corbyn.

"Hello" Corbyn said into the phone when he picked up.

"CORBEAN DO YOU WANT TO MOVE IN WITH US" I yelled.

"Dude my eardrum" he groaned into the phone.

"Well your asnwer is?" I asked.

"Fine" he sighed.

"Great tell jack he's moving in too" I said and hung up.

"Family meeting" I clapped my hands.

"Paris, Zach and Daniel all walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Saydee was already in the living room.

"Where's Lyn and Jonah" Saydee asked shutting her laptop.

"Right here" Lynzie said walking into the living room holding baby Jack with Jonah following behind.

"Okay well, I have talked to Courtney, Saydee and Corbyn, and the boys are moving in with us" I said with a really big smile.

"Hey you talked to me too" Daniel said raising his hand.

"Yep and Daniel" I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Well when do we move in" Zach asked.

"Whenever you want" I said walking towards the stairs.

I went to my bathroom and decided to get ready for bed. I had a lot to do tomorrow.

I put on my pajamas and got into bed and fell asleep.

*early the next morning*

I woke up with my lungs hurting, I was coughing up blood.

"Baby, what's wrong" Daniel shot up and started comforting me.

He ran downstairs and got me some water.

It got worse and worse so he decided to drive me to the hospital.

__________

Heyyy. Sorry for a really short chapter. Like Ik this is really short but the book will be coming to an end soon!! Well thanks for reading!! Byeeeee