| four |

Riley

i woke up to Lynzie screaming at me that we were going to be late.

"what are we going to be late to" i was so confused.

"jonah invited us to their house today" she told me with a 'duh' expression.

"ugh" o got off my bed and went to my closet and put on a black crop top and ripped jeans. i grabbed socks and went to the living room. i throw my hair into the best bun i could make which turned out pretty good.

I grabbed my shoes and put them on fast. We speed walked to the elevator as fast as we could. We reached the corner of the street and
got into our Uber.

When we arrived we walked right in to see all the boys relaxing on the couches.

"What's up homies" I said sitting next to Daniel.

"Heyyyyy" Daniel said in a girl voice.

"So What's we doings today's" I asked bored already

"Chillin" Zach said with a 'duh' expression.

"No dip captain obvious" I said flipping him off.

"Well then why'd you ask" we were both laughing at this point.

I got into my phone because I was really bored. I wanted to play a game.

"Let's play hide and seek" I said out of the blue.

"Yea boiii lets go" Zach said jumping off one of the couches.

"Yeee my boiis, lets do partners" I said staying up as well.

The teams were Zach and Corbyn, Jonah, lynzie and Daniel and of course jack and I!

We voted on Zach and corbyn to count first. Jack and I quietly creeped upstairs to the bathroom closet and got inside. It was really cramped but we managed to get both of it bodies in there comfortably.

"Um, Riley can I tell you something" jack said nervously.
"Sure" I said with a smile but he couldn't see so to the lack of light in the tiny closet.
"You look so beautiful today, you look beautiful everyday" he said and I could fell his hand grab mine.
I was a little shocked but I didn't care. I like him and that's all that matters in the moment.
"your not too bad yourself, curly headed cutie" I responded back. We he leaned in and kissed me pushing me against he door. It was a light and gentle kiss.

All of a sudden someone opened the door and we almost fell.

We played it off like nothing happened.

"It's okay, I won't tell" Zach said with a grin. He winked and walked off.

Jack and I looked at each other and laughed. We went downstairs and continues our game of his and seek.

__________________
What's up my dudes. Well sorry for not updating ina while by whatever. Right?

Well anyway this is getting goo right??

I hope you enjoyed and please leave a nice comment and please vote!! Thank you so much and good night, good morning or good afternoon!!!! Byeeee