| seven |

We went back to lynzie and I's apartment.

"So what do you want to do" I asked the guys as we all sat down.

"Movies" Jonah asked.

"Yesss" I said and we all got up to pick out a movie.

We all decided on Moana!!

We all sat down to watch it when Logan texted me.

I rushed out of the house saying I'll be right back to the guys and basically ran upstairs

The door was unlocked so I ruched in and Lydia was holding kong.

Logan was trying to calm him down and Brendon was on the phone with someone.

He hung up and told Logan that they needed to take him to the nearest vet.

"Guys I'll stay here Lydia keep me updated" I told them and they all left.

I went back to my apartment and finished the movie with the guys.
___

"So can we stay the night" jack asked lynzie and I after the movie. It's about 1:30 am.

"Of course, two of you can sleep in the couch and one can sleep with me and another with lynzie" I told them.

Corbyn and Zach got on the couch. Jonah went with lynzie and Daniel volunteered to sleep with me.
"Um Jack you can sleep where every. If you want me too I can go get an air mattress from my brothers"I told him.
"I can go get it" he said and I handed him Logan's apartment key.

He left and Daniel followed me into my bedroom.

"Um I'm gonna go get changed real fast, just make our self at home" I told home with a smile and grabbed some cloths and went to the bathroom.

I changed into spandex and a t-shirt and brushed my teeth.

"Um Daniel I have an extra tooth brush in here if you want to brush your teeth"

He walked into the bathroom with me only in his boxers.

"Thank you" he said grabbing the toothbrush.

We both brushed our teeth and went back to my room. We payed in bed next to each other not touching.

"Do you wanna watch another movie" I asked him.

"Of course" he said with a little smile.

I picked out a movie and we started watching it. I payed back down next to him and he grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

It was kinda wired for me because he was only in his boxers but I don't care.

We cuddled all night and it was relaxing. I finally fell asleep. But I heard him say.
"Night princess we ya in the morning" and he kissed me on the head. I drifted off into a nice sleep.

________

Hello, what's poppin. Thank you for reading and don't forget to vote and comment thank!!!

Well byreeeeee