| three |

Riley

We got done eating and we decided to walk around for a while.

"So what brought you to Cali" Corbyn asked.

"Well I plan on going to Santa Monica Collage and pursuing my career" I explained.

"What do you plan on being" jack asked.

"Hopefully an actress" I responded with confidence.

"I think she should be a singer but she doesn't think she can sing" chance said with a small laugh.

"That's because I can't sing" I told them.

"Yes you can girl" Lynzie said Kinda yelling at me.

"Nah"

"Bish you can" she said and walked ahead of me and started talking to Jonah.

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I wanna hear you sing" Daniel said to me.

"Trust me you don't"

"Yeah I do" he said protesting.

"Fine then, another time" I told him and he pretended to be sad. We both laugh at his attempt and kept walking down the dark street.

We came across Logan and I's apartment building. Logan, chance, Jake, Evan and Corbyn all went back to get the vehicles since we left them at the restaurant.

We all went but to my apartment and Zach, daniel, Jonah, jack and Lydia helped Lynzie and I unpack a little.

The guys came back from getting the cars half and hour later. Know everyone was helping and we got almost all of it done.

"Okay so, since it's late Zach, jack and Jonah can sleep at my apartment and the rest of you can sleep here" Logan explained and The boys, Evan and him all left.

"Okay, The Guys can have my room and Lydia, Lynzie and I can sleep in her room" I said and I gave Lydia some cloths to where to bed. We all got into the beds and quickly fell asleep. (Riley has the room like Evans and Lynzie has the one like Logan's)

Das next morning

I woke up and no one was in the room with me. I got up and opened the bedroom door. Daniel, Corbyn, and Lynzie we're attempting to put the couch together while Lydia was reading the instructions.

"Hey" I said exiting the room and sitting next to Lydia.

"Morning" they all said back at the same time.

"I'll go upstairs and wake up the boys. Lydia do you have an extra key to his apartment.

"Here and btw jack and Chance left because they have stuff to do" she said handing me the key.

"I figured, we'll see y in a about 10 minutes or so" I said and left. I was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts. I walked to the elevator and pushed the floor above mine.

I stepped out and look led for his number. I quickly unlocked it and opened it slowly. Zach was one the couch with Jonah and jack was on the pile of bean bag chairs but Evans door.

I walked to jack first and touched his nose and said "Good morning noodle head"

He opened one of his eyes then smiled a little. He stretched his arms the day up still with that ridiculous adorable smile on her face.

"Good morning" he said then checked his phone which was right next to him. God he's hot.

I walked to the couch and through pillows at Jonah and Zach.