| nine |

We leaned in and we kissed.

He lightly put his soft lips on mine. It felt amazing.

When jack and I kissed i didn't feel anything but I definitely feel something with Daniel.

I cupped his face with my hands and he put his hands around my waist and pulled me closer.

I smiled through the kiss and so did he. We finally pulled apart and just smiled at each other.

"I like you Riley Paul" he said pecking me on the lips.

"I like you too" I said giving him a nice kiss.

He got a blanket out of the trunk of his car and payed it on the ground. He grabbed my hand and we sat down next to each other. I payed my head on his shoulder not wanting this moment to end. We watched the sun set without a single word. I enjoyed every second of it.

___

We headed back to my apartment around eleven. All the way back he held my hand steering with the other hand. The radio was playing low and it was a peaceful ride back.

Once we arrived he walked me to the front of my building.

"Goodnight beautiful, text ya later" he said and kissed me one last time.

"Good night Daniel" I said and walked inside as he walked back to his car.

Once I got into my apartment I closed the door and sat on the floor smiling like a dork.

"What happened to you" lynzie said from the couch shutting off her phone.

"I had the best night ever" I said getting up and sitting next to her.

"Tell me everything" she said and positioned her self so we we're directly in front of each other.

"So Daniel took me to the Hollywood sign and he kissed me and then we watched the sun set. We drove back hand and hand and he walked me tot he front of the building and kissed me again. What is this boy doing to me" I said laying back into the couch with the same smile on my face.

"Wow, did you have fun" she said with a grin.

"Duh" I said sitting up.

"Mkay, we'll go to bed" she said and got up to go to her room.

"Night best friend" I said and she waved still heading towards her room.

_____

This was a shorter chapter but I like it a lot. It's cute.

Well I hope you enjoyed and please send me some names and stuff if you want characters added.

Has to have
•full name
•DOB
•if she wants to be with a guy then who.
•age
•pic of her

Thanks please private message me!!!

Vote and comment thanks!!!

Byeeeee