| twenty |

*important authors note*

"Hello" I said as I answered the door.

"Hey what's poppin" Daniel said as I opened the door.

"Hey, it's nice to see you"I said pulling him into a hug.

"How are you" he asked as he came into the house.

"Pretty good, how about you" he asked as we went to the living room and sat down.

"I'm good"

"What brings you here" I asked kinda confused.

"Jonah has lynzie over and I don't want to deal with her fake ass" he said rolling his eye.

I giggled and we talked some more.

"So what are you doing today" he asked.

"Nothing" i said with a sigh.

"Well let's find something to do" we decided to go back to his house.

"Okay, you can ride with me" he said as we walked outside.

"Okay"I got into the passenger seat and he started his car.

Once we arrived I saw a purple corvette.

"Who's car is that" I asked confused.

"Lynzie" he said with a sigh.

"Mmh" a wave of anxiety rushed over my body.

"Don't worry" Daniel pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead. I guess he could tell I was anxious.

I smiled at him and he wrapped his arm around my neck and we walked inside.

"Hey what's up Daniel" jack said with a smirk. Lynzie scoffed and Jonah rolled his eyes.

I smiled a little and we walked to the couch and sat next to Corbyn.

Daniel still had his arm around me.

They all talked for a while and lynzie has to leave, thank god. I got tired and layed my head in Daniels shoulder.

I soon fell asleep

-a little bit later-

I woke up to someone carrying me. I opened one eye slightly and I saw Daniels face.

God he looked hot.

He layed me lightly in his bed and went into his bathroom to change. Shortly after he came and layed in bed.

I rolled over and snuggled into his chests. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Good night beautiful" I opened my eyes and looked up at me. He looked at me and he looked embarrassed. I kissed his lips lightly and he returned.

We both fell asleep cuddling.

-next morning-

I woke up in Daniels arms. I looked up at his sleepy face. I wish I could be with him again.

Soon he woke up and kissed my forehead.

"Morning beautiful" he said to me. I grinned a little and kissed him on the lips.

"Daniel, can I tell you something" I asked.

"Anything princess" he responded with a smile. I couldn't help but smiling back at his handsome face.

"I never stoped loving you" I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"I love you so freaking much, babygirl" he said and kissed my lips. It turned into a mini make out session.