| twenty nine |

~Daniels pov~

*at the hospital*

Riley got wheeled back to an operating room. I was so scared I paced back and forth in the waiting room.

I pulled my phone out of my sweatpants pocket.

I dialed Jacks number.

"Bro What the-" I cut him off.

"I need you to go to Las Angeles hospital right now" I started tearing up.

"What happened" he asked worried.

"Um well basically Riley woke up coughing up blood and I'll just tell you the rest when you Get here" I explained.

"Okay I'll be there in twenty" he said and hung up.

I put my phone back into my pocket and ran my fingers through my hair.

I decided to distract my self from the whole situation and go find a Starbucks in the hospital.

I started walking towards the main entrance and found the Starbucks. It doesn't open until 6. It's currently 4:30am.

I walked back to the emergency waiting room and asked the lady where I can wait for Riley.

"Go upstairs to the third floor and go to the surgery center. Tell the front desk her name and you'll be good" she explained.

"Thank you" I said with a small smile and headed towards the elevator.

I decided to call Logan on the way up.

"Bro what the fuck it's 5 in the morning" Logan said into the phone when he answered.

"Get to the hospital fast. Rileys in surgery" I said calmly.

"Coming" was all he said and hung up.

I exited the elevator and walked to the surgery center. I walked to the front desk.

"Hi, Riley Paul" I smiled not really knowing what to do.

"Yep, she's in surgery, are you waiting for her" she asked looking at her computer.

"Yes" I said.

"Okay you can take a seat over there. She'll be out in a few hours" she smiled.

I thanked her and walked to a chair closest to the Door" I got into my phone and Jack said he was on his way up to the surgery center.

I waited anxiously for him to get here. Soon enough Jack, Lynzie, Jonah, Baby Jack and Saydee all came into the center.

"What happened" lynzie said right away.

"So basically she was coughing up blood this morning so I took her here. They got her seen pretty fast. They did exrays on her chest and she has stage three Lung Cancer. They're trying to remove some of it" I started crying.

"Oh God" Lynzie said tearing up.

"Did you call Logan" Jonah asked.

"He's in his way" I put my face in my hands.

Right in cue, Logan ran into the surgery center really worried.