| seventeen |

"Hey..."

"Oh, hi" a wave of awkwardness washed over him. I could tell because his posture changed.

"Um, we'll hello. I'm Saydee and this is Courtney" Saydee said and stuck out her hand to shake his.

"Daniel" he said back. She pulled her hand away in disgust.

"He's the one who cheated on you" She asked me with the same look of disgust on her face.

I nodded slowly and looked at the ground.

He stepped to the side to let us in. Saydee went in first then Courtney, me then Daniel.

As I walked past him he whispered in my ear: "can we talk for a minute"

"Can we wait a bit, I want to say hi to the other guys" he nodded and walked away with a slight grin.

I forgot how hot he was

We all sat on the couch and Daniel  walked to the bottom of the stairs and yelled for all the boys. When I heard them coming down the steps I hid behind the stairs.

I jumped out and they all screamed like little girls.

Daniel and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh my god, Riley" jack yelled and hugged me really tight.

"What up homies" we all went into a group hug besides Daniel, Saydee and Courtney.

"Okay so these are my friends" I said gesturing towards Saydee and Courtney after we pulled away from the hug.

"This is Saydee and this is Courtney. Girls this is Jonah, Jack, Zach, Corbyn and Daniel" I pointed out each and every single one of them.

They all said hello the. We started hanging out on the couch.

After a while they got kinda awkward.

"What's wrong with you all today" I asked the boys.

"Well lynzie will be over shortly" Jack said nervously.

"Why are you guys acting funny"

"Well you too have bee" Zach said with a 'duh' expression.

"Ohh, I want to meet her" Courtney said popping her knuckles.

We all laughed.

"Well lets go outside" Jonah said and everyone got up.

"Well I have to go to the bathroom really fast" Daniel said and headed off down the hall.

"I'm going to go get a drink" I entered the kitchen and found the cups in the same place as they always have been.

I got some Kool-Aid from the fridge and outed some into my glass.

"Do you wanna talk now" Daniel said nervously as he entered the kitchen.

"Sure, but let's go somewhere
More private" i motioned towards the guys outside.

I followed him upstairs to his, Jonah and Zach's room.

They put another bed in the small room but still had Zach's air matters.

We both sat on his bed.

He cleared his throat then began talking.

"Um, so basically I feel terrible for cheating. I really did love you and I still do. You were the greatest thing that ever came into my life. No I'm not just saying that to get you back because I now I never will. You made me so happy and excited whenever I saw you. When you left I fell apart. I missed you everyday and I couldn't get over you-" I cut him off by putting my lips on his. I grabbed his face. He was startled but kissed back. I pulled away.

"I never stopped loving you Daniel James Seavey" I said and kissed him again.

"I never stopped loving you Riley Morgan Paul" he pecked my lips and I layed my head on his shoulder and we sat there for a while.

All of a sudden I got a call from Jack. I answered.

"Hello?"

"What's taking you so long" I knew he was grinning.

"Sorry, Daniel and I talked for a little bit" I said truthfully.

"Mkay sure." Ima slap a bitch.

"Whatever is coming" i said and hung up.

"Wanna go downstairs" I asked.

"Sure" he said with a smile.

We walked downstairs and out side and I saw that bitch I was hoping I'd never see again.

Lynzie.

__________

Heyyyy

Byeeeeeee