| sisxteen |

All I did today was pack. I packed almost my whole room except for my bed and other things I was going to get in Las Angles.

We decided to leave tomorrow and another one of our friends are coming too.

Our plane leaves at 11pm tomorrow night and we land around 2am.

I finish putting my makeup into the box then seal t up with tape.

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing" my mom asked coming in my room.

"Pretty good, I just finished up the last box, well besides the things I'll need for tomorrow" I replied standing up.

"Well I got you a suprise, follow me" I flowed her outside of my room and down the stairs. We went out to the garage.

"Ready" she asked with a huge grin.

"Ready" I said back anxiously.

She opened the garage door and there was a Red Mustang in the driveway.

"Your welcome" she said.

I stood there motionless with my hands covering my mouth.

"Thank you so much Mom" I said hugging her. I started to cry a little.

"How are we fitting this to La" I asked going up to my new car.

"We're going to fly it out there" she handed me the keys.

"I'll be right back" I ran inside and got my car and put him on a leash. Wired but I wanted my baby to come with me.

We got into the front seat and I put him in the passenger seat. I buckled up then started the car. I put the top down and backed out of the driveway.

I drove around for about half an hour.

When I got home I grabbed Jerry and went upstairs to my bedroom. I payed down and fell asleep.

-next morning-

I woke up around eleven. I payed in bed for a while on instagram. I soon got dressed.

I grabbed my phone and purse and cat then went outside

I grabbed my phone and purse and cat then went outside. I went to Starbucks and got a Vinilla Bean frapp.

Once I got back home I started loading up my car.

One I was don't with loading up my car and finishing packing it was already 9.

I drove to Saydee's house and loaded up her stuff. Courtney was meeting us there.

We or on the aux cours and listened to Bodak Yellow.

Once we arrived at the airport it was 10:15.