| five |

"Do you have to leave" jack said with a pouty face.
"I'll be back tomorrow" I said starting to leave.
"Mkay" he said and rolled his eyes.
"Bye noodles" I said and shut the door behind me.
I walked to the Uber lynzie had ordered and it drove us back to our apartment.
___

We went to our floor and I Immediately went to bed

___

I woke up around eleven and I slowly got out of bed. I walked out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen. I slightly opened lynzie a door while the coffee was brewing.

I closed her door and opened a cupboard and got out one of my coffee mugs. When the coffee was done I poured it into the mug.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it and walked to the elevator. I pushed the button that leads to the bottom floor to get the mail. I walked back to my apartment and started getting ready for the day.

 I walked back to my apartment and started getting ready for the day

i did Light makeup and left my hair natural. I walked to lynzie room to see if she wanted to go with me to the boys house.

"Lyn, wanna go to the boys house with me" I asked shaking her a little.
"Not right know, when I do I'll get an Uber" she replied half asleep.
"Mkay" I replied and left her bedroom.

I grabbed my small purse and headed to the door. I picked the door and left down the hall towards the elevator.
___

I waited for my Uber and got in. I gave her the address and once I arrived I paid her the money and stepped out.

I walked to the back door because it's always unlocked and walked in. None of the guys seem to be up so I downloaded a blow horn on my phone and headed upstairs.

I went to Zach, Daniel and Jonah's room first. I shut the door quietly behind me and walked to the foot of there bed.

I blew the horn and Jonah shot up. Daniel turned around slowly and looked at me. Once he saw it was me he rolled back over and went back to sleep. Zach fell off his air mattress and sat on the floor confused. I jumped on Daniel.
"Wake up daniel Smeavey" I said
"It's Seavey" he replied in a raspy morning voice. It was kinda hot.

"I know I replied and got up and walked to jack and Corbyn's room.

I blew the air horn once again and corbyn screamed like a little girl while jack flipped out and throw a pillow at me.
"WTH" I yelled and throw it back at him.
I was on the floor laughing at corbyn.
"I hate you so much" corbyn said laughing while walking into the bathroom.

All the guys and I walked downstairs and they didn't have shirts on. I wasn't complaining because they all are extremely fit.

"What's we doings today's Smeavey" I asked Daniel.

He rolled his eyes at what I called him and replied "I don't know, what do you want to do"

_____
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a few days. I have volleyball practice everyday except Wednesday day so my schedule is kinda busy. Tomorrow is our last game and I'm so excited.

Well anyway I hope you enjoyed this. I want someone to play this person so if you have a blond hairs girl in mind please private message me and send pics of her thxs

Byeeeee