Falling for my fear 9

We were all sitting round the table, having dinner there was:

Me, Nathan, Mercy, Jace, Stephanie and a girl called Brenna she was staring at Jace giving me flirty looks, it was annoying me and I don't know why. It's not like I have a claim on the guy! Do i?

We're going to talk about Jason tomorrow, but I might not be here.

Yes, I think I'm going to run... and maybe to Jason.

I'm not bringing Evan, I can't I mean I've ruined his life this long. He deserves someone better for a sister.

"So Sam how you settling in?" Nathan asked,

I looked up and mumbled "Fine"

I didnt want to speak I'm thinking...

I was so distracted that I dropped my fork on the floor,

"Sorry" I said when people looked at my yelp. I bent down to retrieve it when I saw that Brenna's hand was on Jace's leg. My mouth dropped open. She was stroking his thigh, I saw her finger run up from his knee to his thigh right up to his crotch.

"Ahh!" I yelped jumping up and banging my head on the table.

"Sam are you ok?" I crawled out but just before I was fully up I saw Jace shove her hand away.

I was up on my seat now with my fork in my hand.

"You ok?" Mercy asked me

"Yeah fine" I said, I looked at Jace and saw that he knew what I saw, I quickly looked away, and I saw Brenna smirking at me.

Throughout the meal, I didnt look at Jace or Brenna, even though I knew Jace was trying to catch my eye. Nathan and Mercy kept up the conversation, and at one point Stephanie squeezed my hand through the meal, i was surprised at the contact but I didnt let them come. I didnt want too.

Just when we were getting our deserts I saw Brenna lean over to Jace and whisper something in his ear, whiling stoking his arm that lay on the table. I couldn't watch it I didnt know why, but I had to get out of there these emotions are too strong.

"Excuse me" I said, while rushing to get up. I went into the front room, and tried to take deep breaths to calm myself down. I heard footsteps.. I didnt turn around as I knew it was Jace.

"Sam" He said, my body shook they were coming, I ignored him.

"Sam" He said putting a hand on my shoulder. Electrics shot out.

"Ouch!" He said pulling his hand away from me, I turned then he had a big red mark on his palm.

"I'm sorry" I said, and I was but only for the mark.

"Sam, me and Brenna... there's nothing..." I cut him off.

"Its none of my business what's going on." I said, and walked passed

"Sam" Again I didnt expect it so they came again.

"Don't touch me" I said to him, in such a hard voice. He pulled his hand away and I saw the pain there.

"Sam" He said, tears were coming i couldn't do this anymore.

"No" I said and walked away he was following I know I was heading to the back garden.

Brenna stopped him, I heard there voices then silence... I stopped and walked back I couldn't help it.

Standing there, was Jace and Brenna kissing, Jace pulled her away he looked up and saw me

"Sam" I stepped backwards. And shook my head, Brenna stopped

"Jace? I know you liked that" she whispered not bothered by the fact I was there; I turned and walked straight out.