Decisions, Decisions

For the next week and a half, Steve would drop by everyday in attempt to talk to me but I just ignored him.

It was 2 in the afternoon and I was getting ready to go start my new job Roy helped me get in this coffee shop next door to Joe and Pat's where he works.

I walked downstairs, then into the kitchen where Steve and Mom where.

I stared at them both before I walked over to the fridge, grabbed a Coke, then popped it open and started drinking it as I headed the door.

"Lorelei", he called, but I ignored him and walked out.

After I walked down the stairs, I walked out, and started down the street to the coffee shop.

As soon as I got in, I walked behind the counter then punched my card in, threw my hair up into a ponytail and got to work.

A couple hours later, I serve what felt like a thousand people and my feet were killing me.

"And what kind of pancakes you want sweetheart?", is currently what I was asking this adorable little girl on the other side of the counter.

"Chocolate chip!!!", she said and threw her arms up, so I laughed with her parents and wrote it down on the notebook.

"You got it", I smiled, then turned around and put the paper on the wheel.

The bell went off above the door as someone walked in and I saw it was Roy as he walked up to the counter.

"Lady", he raised his eyebrows as he smirked and leaned on the counter.

"Tramp", I said doing the same thing and he rolled his eyes.

"You make me one sad Kupkus you know that?", he said.

"Awww...I don't care", I smiled sarcastically and patted his cheek.

He sent me a glare and I laughed.

"Chocolate chip pancakes", Derek called from the kitchen.

"Thank you", I yelled back to him as I grabbed them from the window then set them down in front of that adorable little girl.

"There ya go sweetie", I smiled.

"What do you say Isabell?", her mom said.