34

December 19, 1987

"Snickers is better than Kit Kat's", I rolled my eyes as we walked down the candy isle.

"No Kit Kat's are better", Roy mumbled back then he literally started opening a thing of Ring Pops in the middle of the isle.

"Roy!! What the fuck are you doing?", I gritted really low then started laughing.

"I want one really bad", he laughed back then stuffed a few in his pocket.

"I hate you-I can't take you anywhere",I shook my head as I walked away.

I turned an isle then caught sight of the T.V. they had on the wall and saw the Mets playing at Citi Field.

As I standing there, Roy stands beside me then we both started watching.

All of a sudden, they did a surprise kiss cam on the crowd and one couple did kiss, then another one, and then the last guy.

He faked his girlfriend out, and made her think they were gunna do it, but at the last minute, he got down on one knee and proposed to her.

"That's cute", I laughed, then turned into another isle and he followed."I wish someone would do that to me one day...alright chips?"

"Who would marry you? Your a bitch", he laughed.

"And I own that shit like a boss", I flipped my hair then walked down the chip isle.

"Hey Rore", I heard him laugh as he grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

I turned around and saw he had another ring pop in his hand and was smirkin.

"Ohhh Rory the love of my life", he said as loud as he could and people either stared or laughed.

Then he got down on his knee and I lost it.

"Oh my God Roy-get up", I said as I looked around and tried to pull him up but he would'nt get up.

"Rory, I loveeee ya so so much", he said.