scene four

irene skateboarded home, trying to avoid what the was thinking about the fact that seulgi started liking taehyung. at first it wasn't that big of a deal to her, but now that she thought about it too much, it was a big matter.

she thought about this with countless reasons without anything to support them, and it made her think so hard why she cared so much.

she shrugged it off and went back home, but time got so fast all of a sudden, and it was nighttime. irene was surprised about this, and continued skateboarding home.

but her stomach started feeling queasy, and her knees went weak. her eyes were about to close, and she just randomly fainted, falling off of her skateboard.

lying there unconsciously, she just blacked out from everything and drifted off to sleep.

~~~

irene felt the soft sheets of a bed against her back, and she opened her eyes and saw someone she was very unfamiliar of.

but she had this kind of feeling she couldn't put into words.

was it relief? yeah, she was pretty sure it was.

she was relieved she was no longer lying in the middle of the road being hit and run over by cars of unsuspecting people driving by the rainy roads of the neighborhood.

but no, she thought this was the wrong word.

serendipity, that was the right word.

he saw a boy with black hair with bangs until his eyes, a mole under his nose. he was very unfamiliar to her, while the boy looked at her like he saw her before.

"aren't you..?"

he backed away and she sat up, looking around the unfamiliar room as she saw the boy putting his glasses back on.

irene walked outside of the room still wondering what her name was, and why she was here.

as she was looking around not noticing there were stairs going down before her, an arm embraced her waist, refraining her from falling.

irene froze, looking at her side, a boy with his eyes closed as he held tightly on her waist. he opened his eyes knowing that she won't fall, and he immediately let go.

irene stayed in the position she was last in, not knowing what was happening at all.

but what she knew was that her heart started beating in the speed of light for the first time in years, and she knew she was going through something she never wanted to be in anymore, but was still brave enough to feel it again.

'fuck.', she muttered under her breath,
hoping that she wouldn't fall in love the same way she did before.