scene fifteen.

seulgi sat on top of a the monkey bars as she swung her feet below her. she leaned backwards to hang upside down like a bat.

and as soon as she did, her face was greeted with the same boy she saw the other day, plump lips, monolid eyes, and brown hair.

she was a bit surprised by this, but continued to stay in that position and closed her eyes as the wind touched her skin.

jimin put a hand on her right cheek and looked at how charming she looked like that in front of him.

but the sun started setting, and the light that made seulgi glow started disappearing. jimin knew he wasn't going to be able to stay for long. he slowly removed his hand from seulgi's face and just stared at her one last time before he goes.

and then he started walking home.

~~~

seulgi woke up, doubt and worries filling inside her head as she realized that she was still alive.

that she realized that she wanted to be like irene who forgot everything overnight. and she didn't care about being selfish because of that, she just wanted to take a break from the world she was living in right now.

she stood up from her bed and exited her house, putting a smile across her face as if it was real.
as if she was happy of where she was right now.

at this point, she felt pity for the people who thought she was innocent and had no intention of killing someone. she felt pity for the people who mistook her for who she was; they thought she was all sunshine and rainbows, but really, she wasn't.

nobody ever was.

jimin ran beside her and looked at her with a frown. "what's wrong? weren't you able to do what you wanted to do for so long?", he asked.

"i shouldn't have done that.", seulgi replied.

"forget about it, seulgi. when someone leaves, there'll always be someone else waiting for you.", jimin smiled.

"but i don't deserve love at all.", seulgi said.

"he didn't know how to treasure someone as good as you, seulgi. stop feeling so guilty over someone who should be feeling it, you're stressing yourself out.

"come on, seulgi. it's been almost 2 months since he died. get over it.", jimin continued, furrowing his eyebrows as he walked along with seulgi.

silence ensued. seulgi was disappointed about how jimin sounded, but she wasn't surprised. seulgi knew he was going to sound like that because that's how he did after seulgi said she was guilty she was, but she was close to being done with it.

seulgi inhaled the fresh air to cool down how mad she was deep inside because of jimin, and they just continued walking.

they arrived by the bridge taehyung got pushed off of, and seulgi looked at the sparkling water beneath them like as if it was all lava.

"i - i don't want to be here -"

"i just want to watch the sun set, what's wrong?", jimin asked, ignoring seulgi.

seulgi felt lightheaded, causing her to hold at the railings that kept her from falling to the water, and jimin walked towards her.

"are you afraid you'd be pushed off too?"