Calum

I saw Opal getting up and leaving. I wanted to make sure she was okay and so I stood up and followed her. She was headed for the toilets and so I slowed down a little. She turned to face me and I asked her if she was okay. She told me that she wasn't feeling very well and I put my arms around her. I said I would wait for her finishing to walk back to assembly together.

I walked back into the Assembly Hall with my arm around her, and we took our seats. James had moved over to sit with my ex Alexis and her cheer squad. I noticed Kyla wasn't very happy and got up and walked to the seat behind me when Opal and I sat down. A petite girl ended up in Kyla's seat and said we looked adorable together. I blushed and thanked her, not really knowing what to say.

The principle walked in and started telling us that this school year would be the most successful and that everyone should try and partake in Extra Curriculum activities. He went over the school rules and the codes of conduct, but all I could think about was this strangers comment.

Assembly lasted until break and so Opal, James and I had went outside and sat at a picnic table. We all spoke about how none of us had really paid much attention in the Hall and that we were all a little concerned about Kyla. Opal said she had tried texting Ky but was getting ignored. We made plans to go to a local diner after school and hang out.

James asked me if he could bring someone and i cheerfully shouted 'the more the merrier!"

I asked Opal if she was okay to show me my classes and she was more than happy to. I found her so easy to talk to that day i was excited to get to know her and Kyla more.