Alexis

At the end of last term my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. He's the quarterback for our school football team, and I'm the head cheerleader. He dumped me because I dyed my hair black instead of having my usual blonde long hair. I told everyone in school how much he sucks in bed and he got angry with me. If he didn't want the truth out then he shouldn't have been such an idiot and discriminate me because of my hair color.

During the summer I hooked up with his cousins friend Calum in Australia where he lived. I was in Australia doing a photoshoot for the cover of the magazine I work at when I'm not in school. Calum was fun and caring but he was always just a rebound. Or so I told myself. I knew that I would never see him again after I returned home, and so I done the right thing by breaking up with him.

However he's all I can ever think about and for some reason, my heart starts beating faster and my palms get all sweaty whenever I think about him and the 3 months we spent together. I miss him and it's safe to say I think I loved him.

As me and my cheer squad arrived in school, we saw the loser duo Opal and Kyla talking to these two new students in the car park. I was interested in finding out why the newbies were hanging about with the biggest losers in Broomridge when Calum tuned around.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He was supposed to be in Perth, Australia!! What on earth was he doing in my school with losers and not even tell me. He has me on Facebook so he has no excuse not to tell me. I deserve to know because I was his girlfriend and we only broke up because he was in Australia when I was in America!