Kyla

"KYLA WAKE UP RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"
Mom thought it would be a good idea to shout at me just as I was getting out of my shower. I threw on my underwear and my black ripped skinny jeans and then buttoned up my new white top and headed downstairs. Mom had made me and my little brother toast. Well attempted, the whole lot was burnt. I told her I wasn't hungry and I would get something at school. As I headed towards the front door I picked up my school bag and put on my biker jacket and headed outside.

I opened the zip on my biker jacket and took out my car keys. As I unlocked the door to my silver BMW I heard my cell phone go off. I forgot that I had left it in my car and just before I drove away I plugged it into my car to charge. I pulled up outside my best friend Opal's house and honked the horn. As I waited for her to appear, I checked my phone and saw I had a text from my mom. It read "Ky hav a 1derful day, luv u xxx." I replied with "love you too mom" and put my phone in the charger.

As we pulled up at school, Opal waved over at two guys I had never seen before. I figured that Opal was being nice until they headed over. Before I was completely out of the car Opal introduced me to the taller guy, introducing him as Calum Hood. Then she introduced me to the other guy who was called James Hood.