Calum

The first day back to school after Summer, especially when you're starting a new school is always the hardest. My parents moved to Oasis Springs last week from Perth, Australia because my dad got a promotion at work and they wanted him to work there.

Mom sent me to the grocery store around the corner from our new house. As I reached the till I took out a twenty dollar bill from my wallet and looked up at the girl who was at the cashier, She looked young, about the same age as me.

Her name tag said Opal and she asked me if I was new because she didn't recognise me. I told her that my family had just moved here and that I was starting at a new high school in the morning. She asked me if it was Broomridge high and I was surprised as that was indeed my new high school. She let me know that she attended that school and so I told her that my brother was going to attend Broomridge and she said she and her friend would get us and show us about first thing. She then asked for my number and I gave her it.

I woke up to my cell ringing out a fall out boy song called volcanoes and when I answered it turned out to be Opal. She told me that she was just leaving and her and her best friend would be at the school in approximately half an hour. I woke up my brother James and jumped into the shower. I flung on my black skinny jeans and a nirvana vest top and shouted on James to meet me outside.

I grabbed my motorbike key and went outside to find my brother already sitting on the back of my bike waiting on me. I put on my helmet and started up my engine and we were off. After fifteen minutes we were at the school. I was able to park my bike and lock it and safely put the helmets under the seat. Me and James waited outside the main entrance on a wall.

I noticed a silver BMW pulling up and I recognised Opal sitting in the passenger seat. She was waving at us and waved for us to follow the car and so we did. Once the car stopped Opal jumped out and said hi. I introduced her to James. As the driver door opened Opal quickly introduced her as Kyla before she was even out the car.

As soon as she was out and I could actually see her I was speechless. Standing in front of me was this stunning girl about 5ft4. She had this beautiful dirty blonde hair with ripped skinny jeans and a really lovely white top showing off her curvy, yet stunning figure. I couldn't wait for her to show us around.