Kyla

The four of us walked into the school and headed straight towards the main office. I told the secretary Janice that we were with the new students and that we would like to speak with Mr Caldwell, the principle.

Janice phoned the principles office and told him the new students were outside his office and hung up. Within seconds we were greeted by Mr Julian Caldwell. He invited us into his office and asked if the guys got to school okay and if they had found a parking space all right. Calum told him "yes sir, I have a motorcycle and me and my brother found a space very quickly."

He then looked at me and I smiled at him. He smiled back and carried on, "Mr Caldwell is there any chance we could have lockers near these two wonderful girls? I feel that it would be better if they are going to show us about. Me nor my brother will get the hang of where classes are and it would be nice for people we trust to be able to show us if we need them to."

To which Mr Caldwell surprisingly said, "I can see what I can do. Everyone has moved lockers and I will be giving out new locker keys at assembly in about twenty minutes. You girls can show the Hood brothers where their classes are after the assembly."

We all said thank you and headed down the corridor towards the assembly room. The room only holds 500 people and there are 260 people in my year alone. I looked around and saw four empty seats. Opal started heading over to the seats and I ushered the guys to follow us through the massacre of people and into the middle row where there were seats.

After I sat down I looked around and noticed that there were faces that I never recognised until Opal mentioned that we were sharing classes and an assembly hall with the year group above us.