Chapter 7 - Go Kart

Juliana's P.O.V.

I wake up and I check my phone and the time reads 9:04 a.m.

I have no idea why I'm up so early. So I get up and go to the restroom.

Once I get out I have no idea what to do so I decide to go to Starbucks.

I put my hair up in a perfect bun, and I put on some denim shorts with a white loose tank top along with my white toms.

I grab my phone and when I head out to the elevator I bump into Zayn.

" Oh hey." he tells me.

" Hey. " I smile back.

" What are ya doing up so early? " he asks me.

" the same thing I ask myself actually. " I laugh.

He laughs along, " Going somewhere? " he asks.

" I was actually planning on heading to Starbucks. "

" Oh, do you mind, if uh I come along? All the lads are asleep." he asks nervously.

" Oh yea of course! But wouldn't they recognize you? "

" Eh, yea it really doesn't matter. " he shrugs.

" Oh, well let's go then! "

We walk together to my car and we get in he tells me, " Wow, your car is insanely sick! " he says while observing it.

" Um, is that a compliment orrrrrrrr..." I say confused.

" Oh, no no, of course  that's just how we express ourselves to something ." he explains.

I nod. I have got to get use to this.

When we're on the highway, I turn on the radio, and because of you by Kelly Clarkson comes on.

" Oh my god, I love this song!" I tell Zayn.

" Excuse my singing. " I tell him.

He chuckles. " Go ahead."

" Because of you, I never stray to far from the sidewalk,  because of you I like to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt, because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but everyone around me, because of youuuu, iam afraid, because of youu... because of youuuuu...." the song ends and I park at Starbucks.

When I look over at Zayn,  I realize he was staring at me the whole time.

" Sorry, I should've warned you about my singing. " I say looking down.

" Wow, that was, truly amazing, I had no idea you can sing like that." He tells me.

" Seriously? " I ask him.

" Yeah, wow, just wow." he says and continues to stare at me.

I smile and blush. Then I realize that we're at Starbucks.

" So, Starbucks... " I say awkwardly.

" Oh yea, I totally forgot! " he chuckles and blushes.

I laugh.

We get out my car and walk into Starbucks.

" What can I get for you guys. " the employee tells us. Jake is his name.

" I'll get the regular cappuccino. " I tell Jake.

He looks around our age.

" And I'll have the same thing also." Zayn tells him.