Chapter 12 - Home

Lucy's P.O.V.

I've been doing the chores for the past 30 minutes and i'm exhausted. Usually, when Julie is here, I don't have to do everything myself. I mean, we have 2 guest rooms that we hardly ever use. It's like we clean them daily for nothing.

When i'm done, I plop down onto the large brown couch and I watch The Kardashian's . Minutes later, I hear more than one voice throughout the outside of the house and I begin to wonder, is Julie back?

I hear a knock on the door and I tiptoe over to the door and when I open it, Julie stands there with crutches. She's been gone only for about 3 days and she comes back with crutches?

" Hey. " she smiles.

" What happened-" she cuts me off.

" I do not want you to freak out when you see this. " she tells me.

Freak out?

She steps aside and there stands the one and only Liam mother fucking Payne.

Juliana's P.O.V.

They park the bus on my back yard along my challenger. We step out the bus and the boys gather behind me.

" You're yard is huge." Louis says.

I smile. " Over there is an opening and it leads to my soccer field." I point to the closed door on the side connected to the fence.

" No way." Louis says.

" Yes way." I respond.

We continue to walk until we reach the front door and I whisper, " Prepare yourselves." They all nod.

I knock on the door and in the matter of seconds, she opens up. " Hey." I smile. I can tell she's confused about my crutches because she says, " What happened- " but I cut her off and say, " I do not want you to freak out when you see this." Her eyebrows furrowed and I stepped aside for her to see the guys.

Her jaw drops open because the first person she sees is Liam. She loves Liam. Seriously.

" OH MY FUCKING GOD. " she yells. I chuckle.

Before Liam can make any move she jumps on top of him. She hugs him tightly and she immediately get off him.

" I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN UM I-"   Louis cuts her off, " Calm down babe." Babe? Seriously Louis?

She breaths heavily and nods repeatedly " Y-yeah um uh welcome come in." she gestures for them to enter.

The enter before us and she squeals then walks after them. " Welcome, this is our house." Lucy tells them more calmly.

The look around and Harry speaks up, " This is a very nice place you guys got here. "

" Thank you." Lucy answers to quickly. Harry winks at her. He just killed her. I know he did it on purpose.

" Come on guys, i'll show you  where you'll be staying." They follow me into the hallway of our bedrooms.

I open up two doors of the bedrooms and I say, " Each bedroom has a king size bed big enough for two and each room has a couch. We also have blow up mattresses if you'd like." They wander into they're bedrooms and Louis and Zayn get into one, then Harry and Liam into the other. Niall looks confused as in where to stay. " Do you want a mattress?" Lucy asks him. He nods. " Come on Nialler, stay with us." Louis says. Niall nods at him. Lucy comes back with a flat mattress and I watch as Niall complains over having to blow it up.

I wobble to the living room and I sit on the couch. Lucy then walks and sits beside me, " Explain. " she says. I sigh and say, " Fans mobbed they're hotel and they had no where to stay." I shrugged. " You're the best!" she hugs me. I chuckle.