Chapter 27 - Sooner or Later

Zayn's P.O.V.

I stayed in a Motel 6 near the cinema.

It felt really good to release my anger out on someone.

But then again, it has been a long time since I've actually fought someone.

I probably look ridiculous, sitting alone in Starbucks at 9 in the morning.

" Zayn?" The girl I bumped into last night at the Motel walked towards me.

Riley, was her name.

I forced a smile.

" Why are you all by yourself?" She asked and sat across from me.

She had long black hair with light brown eyes.

" It's actually a really long story." I slightly chuckled and took a sip from my now cold coffee.

" I have time." She shrugged.

She's a very generous girl, and she's absolutely beautiful.

I sighed and told her everything from my breakup with Perrie, to what happened last night.

My phone has been buzzing like crazy so I decided to turn it off.

" It's obvious that your ex set everything up." She said.

" You think so?" I replied curious.

" Yeah, I mean, don't you think it's such a weird coincidence that Perrie is dating Matthew, Juliana's ex?"

I never thought of that, but now that I have, it all makes sense.

" She was obviously trying to get you two to breakup." She said.

So, in that case, Matthew kissed Julie to make me mad and make me breakup with her.

" And her plan succeeded." She added.

" But, sooner or later we were going to breakup."

" I thought maybe, just maybe, she would have real feelings for me, just like I have for her." I added.

" Well, there's only one way to find out if she really has feelings for you." Riley said.

Liam's P.O.V.

It's half past nine in the morning and I'm the only one awake in the house.

Surprise, surprise.

I'm leaving back to London this weekend and my mom is insisting for me to take Julie.

I think it's a great idea to take her to London so she can have some time away from here.

The thing is, I don't know if she's going to approve.

I was sitting alone in the dining room until Julie joined me.

Her hair was in a high ponytail and she wore the Rolling Stones shirt from last night with some sweats.

Her eyes were still puffy and  red. She looked different without makeup, but she still looked beautiful.

" Hey." I greeted her.

She forced a smile and sat beside me.

" My mother called earlier and asked about you." I told her and took a sip out of my coffee.

" Really?" She asked.

" Yeah, I'm leaving to London this weekend." I said.

" I don't want you to leave." She said.