Chapter 13 - Just Friends.

Niall's P.O.V.

I wake up to the feeling of somebody under my arms. I open my eyes to find myself wrapped around Julie with both my arms.

Shit. How the hell did I even end up this close to her? I don't know but I sure was comfortable last night.

I unwrap my arms and I glance over at her digital clock and the time reads ' 9 am.'

I attempt to go back to sleep but it doesn't work so I get up and I head to the bathroom.

On my way to her bathroom, I grab a pair of jeans, a shirt, boxers, and my toothbrush along with my phone.

I enter her luxury looking bathroom and I walk over to the massive tub and I attempt to turn the water on slowly but I fail and the water rushes down the tub.

When I finally get a hang of it, I step inside and I let the warm water swoosh all over my body.

I get out in 20 minutes time and I try my best not to make noise to wake them up while I head for the kitchen.

I'm hungry so I decide to cook some food. I might as well cook for everyone else.

I open her silver and black fridge and I get out eggs, bacon, sausages, pancake powder, syrup, orange juice, milk, and then I walk over to her cabinet an fill my arms with coffee, and a packet of bread.

I lay out the ingredients on her island and I take out the necessary pans for the food.

First, I lay out plates and cups in the dining room, then I cook the eggs first, then pancakes, then I make french toast, and last, I cook the remaining of the food.

I place the orange juice, milk, and coffee in the middle. I serve my self and I sit down to eat by myself at the dining room.

Minutes later, I place my dish in the dishwasher then I hear a door open and I turn around to find Liam.

" What smells so go-" Liam stops when he sees the dining room full of food.

" Liam what's for breakf-" Louis stands beside Liam for the same reason.

What? The act like I've never cooked.

Well, now that I think about it, it's always Harry or Liam cooking I never cook. And when I do, it's rare.

" You're shitting me." Louis says at the same time Liam says, " No way."

I chuckle, " What? It's like you guys never saw me cook."

" Well that's because you never cook." Louis says.

" You liar! I've cooked in front of you guys before!" I shout at Louis.

" Oh yeah? Name one time you have." he challenges.

" That one time- No, I don't know but I've cooked at least once." I defend myself.

" Mhmmm." Louis dramatically says.

They take a seat and they serve themselves.

" Not that I'm complaining or anything but, why did you cook?" Liam says then he grabs a bite out of his toast.

I shrug. " I dunno, Julie's leg is hurt and I thought that I would cook for her. I mean you guys also."I say a little to fast.

" Oh, so you did all this for Julie huh?" Louis wiggles his eyebrows at me.

I turn away before he can see me blush.

" Awwwwww wittle Nialler has a crushy wushy." Louis says in a baby voice which makes me blush more so I just walk to the living room. While I walk away I can hear Louis laugh throughout the room.