Chapter 22 - Final

Lucy's P.O.V.

I didn't order anything to drink because I didn't want to risk getting tipsy and missing another fight.

" C'mon Lucy, let's get on the dance floor!" Lou said.

" No thanks." I rejected his offer which made him frown but headed to the dance floor anyway.

" Hello." Harry sat next to me at the bar.

" Hey." I smiled.

" There you are! I'm heading home, I have my final game tomorrow and I wanna get some rest." Julie came up to us.

" I'll go with you, talk to you later Harry." I turned towards Harry and gave him a small smile.

" You took a while to get your phone." I told Julie as we headed out the club.

" Well I bumped into Zayn on the way in." She said.

" Oh, I see now." I smirked at her.

She smacked my arm but smiled anyway.

" Yeah, he actually asked me out on a date." She said not wanting to look me in the face.

" What? Zayn? On a date? What did you say?" I fired her with questions.

" I said yes." She looked at me.

" Yay! I'm happy for you! When? " I told her.

" Jules?" I heard what sounded like Luke exit the club to were we stood at.

" Yea?" Julie asked him.

" Is everything alright? I thought maybe something happened because I saw you exit the club." He said nervously.

" Oh no, everything's fine it's just that I need some rest for my final game tomorrow. " She explained to Luke.

" Oh uh okay, I'll see you around?" Luke said.

" Yeah." She smiled at blushing Luke.

He headed back inside and I just stood there like an idiot barely realizing something.

" Lucy? " Julie asked.

" How could I be so dumb? He so likes you!" I practically yelled in her face.

" Who? Luke?" She asked.

" Duh who else?" I told her.

" Your crazy, let's go." She tried reaching for my arm to guide me in the van but I weaved her.

" Not until you admit that he likes you." I challenged her.

" Well, we both know that I'll never do that so let's go. " She answered.

" Fine, but he likes you, he likes you." I sang while poking her.

" Stop it!" She whined while we got in the van.

" Okay, but he likes you and you know it." I smiled at her.

" Now tell me, what's going on with you and curly?" She asked me as we headed home.

" I don't know." I shrugged.

I may have feelings for him, but I don't think he'll be interested into a girl like me. After all, there are millions and I mean millions of girls slobbering over him.

" You don't know? I think he likes you, I think he likes you." She sang.

" No he doesn't. " I said trying my best to put on a straight face but failed miserably.

" Are you blushing? Awwww your blushing! " Julie poked my cheeks.

" Stoppppppp." I covered my face.