Chapter 3 - The Store

Juliana's P.O.V.

I've been driving for the past 3 hours and I'm exhausted and hungry.

So I decide to stop at a corner store  to buy some snacks. But im relieved to know that I'm in Houston already.

Once I park my car I see a huge red bus drive towards my car and it parks right beside me.

And when i look up at it my heart beats rapidly.

"No fucking way." I say when  I see the one and only Liam Payne and Niall Horan I think. He has blonde hair and he looks like he just woke up. Which I have to admit, is really attractive.

I immediately take out my phone and I act like I'm busy just in case they look towards me. 

I know Lucy is going to freak when I tell her. I reach out for the picture Lucy told me to get signed.

I fix my hair and I get off with my phone in my hand and I decide to secretly record them.

As I enter the store, they seemed to be having a conversation but the noise of the door bell interrupts them and they all turn around and look towards me.

I can feel my face getting red. I blush to the extreme. They are cuter in real life to be honest. I don't know how,  but I manage to ask them to sign the picture Lucy gave me.

I take advantage to look at all of them but as I turn to look at Niall,  our eyes meet.

It lasted like a good 5 seconds.

"You are very fit and beautiful." the boy with the black spiky hair tells me. Zayn I think.

" Uhh, thank you, I play soccer for a living ." I say smiling and looking down.

 Niall's P.O.V.

Liam wakes me up so I can go to the store along with them just like I told him too .

We enter this corner store and park beside this really nice challenger.

And as me and Liam get out the bus , I look inside the car and find an attractive girl on her phone I think.

We continue walking until we reach the store and as we walk inside, I immediately rush to the chips section.

As me and Liam discuss on what bag to get, the rest of the boys join us.

"Hey guys, did you see that hot girl in that car parked beside our bus? " Zayn says.

Louis smacks him across his head and says ,

"What are you saying, your getting married you doof!" I laugh loudly and they argue about Zayn's statement about that girl.

The arguing continues until the noise of the door bell interrupts them.

We all look up and the attractive girl from that car enters the store.

She looks at us and blushes madly.

She's light tanned color, wearing some jeans along with a aqua blue tank top that really brings out the color of her eyes.

She walks towards us and says "Uh can you guys sign this, it's for my friend Lucy ."

" Sure thing babe." Liam says. With that comment Liam said , she smiles showing the cutest dimples ever.

Harry grabs the picture and they start to sign it.

While the picture is getting passed around she takes the chance to check us out.

When she gets to me our eyes meet.

I have the sudden feeling of nervousness with those eyes.

Zayn interrupts and says,  " You are very fit and beautiful. "

With that said she manages to say "Uhh, thank you, I play soccer for a living. "

"You play soccer for a living? " I ask .

" Umm yeah." she responds.

Where has she been in my life. I take the urge and just smile at her.

When we're done signing Liam gives it back and asks " Do you live here in Houston? "

"No, I live in Dallas I'm just here for a soccer game." she smiles.

Liam nods.

" You know, we would love to see you at our concert in Dallas next Friday. " Harry says.

" I would love to attend but I believe it's sold out." Harry frowns.

" You know that's not a problem love, we'll get you VIP tickets for you and your Lucy friend."

She looks up and says,

" Seriously? " "Yeah, all you gotta do is tell the security guard your names and your in. " Harry smiles.

"Well, I'll look forward on seeing you guys on Friday. " she smiles.

"Oh and by the way our names are Lucy Hernandez and Juliana Andrews ."

" Well,  enough said we'll see you, Juliana on Friday." Louis states.

She smiles and says " It was nice meeting you guys." and walks away to buy stuff.

We buy our snacks and head on our way to the hotel.

Juliana. There's something about her that makes me feel different.

I'll definitely look forward on seeing her again.