Chapter 17 - Club

Juliana's P.O.V.

I knew that what I did, got Niall jealous.

I gladly walked out the mall and left to another store to buy my heels.

Once I got my pair of heels, I went back home.

" Hey, where have you been?! And where's Niall?" Liam asked me.

" I was at the mall. And Niall's with his best friend Marilyn. " I told him.

" You got me worried! And oooohhhhh, so he's with Marilyn. " Liam said.

" Yeah, anyways, I met Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds Of Summer."

Right when I said that Lucy came in.

" You met who?!" She shouted.

" Luke Hem-" She cut me off mid sentence.

" No way! I love 5 Seconds Of Summer!" She smiled.

I chuckled.

" Oh so you've betrayed us now, I see how it is." Louis walked in fake crying.

" Aww Lou, no band whatsoever will replace One Direction. " Lucy told Louis.

" Yay!" He yelled.

" Anyways, sooo what did you buy?" Lucy pointed out my bags.

" Oh nothing, just an outfit for the club tonight. " I shrugged.

" Wait, something's different. " Liam stopped Lucy before answering me.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

" You're not wearing your cast! Remember what the doctor said!" Liam told me.

" It doesn't hurt anymore. Well unless you hit it of course. " I respond him.

" It's bad for your ankle, especially if you're wearing those." He pointed to my bag.

" Liam my ankle is fine." I told him.

" Fine, if something happens to your ankle, don't say I didn't warn you." Liam said and sat down.

" So, what are you wearing for the club?" I asked Lucy while she followed me into my bedroom.

" Well, I can't decide between a purple and black dress." Lucy said while sitting on the edge of my bed.

" Go with the purple, It'll seem your going to a funeral if you wear the black one." Louis said as he walked in.

" Were you listening to us this whole time?" I asked Lou.

" Maybe, or maybe not." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes at him.

" So purple it is." Lucy said.

I chuckled.

" Hey Julie, can I talk to you alone?" Louis glanced at Lucy.

" Sure, see you later." Lucy walked out.

" What's up?" I told him sitting across from him on my bed.

" Well, how is this Marilyn girl?" He asked me.

" How am I suppose to answer that? " I told him.

" Well what I mean is, does it look like she has feelings for lover boy?" He explained.

" I think she might." I honestly told him.

" That's not good, Niall's obviously just using her to get you jealous. He doesn't have feelings for her. I know it." Lou tells me.