Chapter 12: Protection?

Ellen's POV
I wake up in Ethan's arms. I look at him, his blue hair and the hidden muscles. I feel weird, I feel nauseous? Oh no. I jump out of bed and hurry to the bathroom just in time to puke. I hear someone knock on the door once I finish. I open it to see Ethan. He wraps me in his arms.

"Ethan? Did we remember to use protection?"

"Ummm, I-I-"

"We forgot. Ethan can you go to the store?"

"Yeah, I'll be back as soon as I can."

"Okay."

He kisses my cheek and gets dressed and then leaves. Everything just hits me all at once. I might be pregnant. I'm not ready for this yet. I mean I have Emma but she isn't mine. I didn't give birth to her. What am I going to do? I sit on the bed with my legs up to my chest. I feel a tear slide down my cheek.

I wipe it away and get dressed. I put on a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt and I throw my hair up into a messy ponytail. I go down into the kitchen and see Rubi making pancakes.

"Goodmorning, where'd Ethan go in such a hurry?"

"Goodmorning. I-uh he-"

"Its okay. I know what's wrong now."

She walks around the island counter things and gives me a hug. I start to cry a little.

"I don't know what to do. What if I am? What would I do?"

"It's okay Ellen. Ethan is going to be there for you the whole time. He's a good guy. And me and Mark can help with Emma."

"I know. Thank you."

Rubi smiles and goes back to cooking.

Small time skip to after the test
- - -
Its been enough time since I took the test so I take Ethan with me up stairs to check. We're both nervous but excited even if it might have been an accident.

I left it on the counter. I grab it and check what it is. Ethan leans on me and looks over my shoulder. He has his arms around me. I flip the test thingy over and I see the result. I look at Ethan.

"Ellen, its..."

Here you go!

Rubi♡