Chapter 16: Halloween 👻😈

3rd Person POV
It's been 3 weeks since Toby was born. Emma is now 5 and in kindergarten. Ethan and Ellen have moved into their new house. It's two stories and has a pool in the back yard and has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.

They have a puppy that Mark and Rubi have to Emma. Chica had 12 puppies and they kept 2 and took the rest to an animal shelter so they could get adopted. (I put a picture of the puppy above).

Ethan's POV
Since Toby's been born Ellen's been so busy, so tomorrow I'm taking Toby with me to Mark and Rubi's house to let Ellen have some run alone and work on some videos for her channels.

Me and Ellen have finally gotten some alone time with Emma since Toby was born. We've been so busy with him that we have had the time with Emma. Ellen put Toby to sleep so we're just playing Mario Cart with Em.
Tomorrow is Halloween, Emma has a unicorn onesie that she's going to wear and so does Ellen so they're going to match. Tony is going to be a little elephant because he's so chubby. I'm going to wear a black jacket and Ellen's going to paint gears on my arms and make it look like I'm rusting and my skin is peeling away. (Picture: 👇👇)

Ellen's POV As we're playing Mario Cart, which I'm 1st place in, the screen starts to flicker

Ellen's POV
As we're playing Mario Cart, which I'm 1st place in, the screen starts to flicker. I keep playing, thinking its just the level that we're on. The screen starts to glitch and very familiar face appears. Fuck...she's back. Every year on Halloween. Our demons come out. Hellicorn, Darkiplier, and Anti. This is not good, Sean is coming tomorrow.

Emma's POV
Me, mom, and dad are playing Mario Cart and then the screen starts to flicker and glitch. A face appears, it's a woman. She has black hair and at the tips it's pastel red. She has black eyes, no white at all. Just black where her eyes should be at. I turn around to my mom and look at her then look back at the screen. Why do they look so similar?? I look at dad and he looks as if he just got punched in the face and is getting ready to punch back. I look at mom again and she looks as if she just saw a ghost.

The person in the tv starts slowly climbing out. She looks at me and beckons me to come forward. I scoot back towards mom. Mom wraps her and arms around me and glares at the woman.

"Go away, now. You should not be here."

The woman holds her hands up in surrender. Dad gets up and stands.

"Fine, fine. But I'll be back tomorrow, when the rest are here..."

She fades back into the tv, but grins before leaving.

"Mom? Dad? What, who?"

They look at each other as if they're having a staring contest and who ever wins has to tell me what the hell just happened. My mom blinks and my dad smirks at her. She smiles and sticks her tongue out at him.

"So? Mom, Dad...I'm still here."

I throw my hands up in the air for dramatic effect.

"Okay, little miss drama queen,"

She snaps her fingers back and forth at me.

"What that was right now was a demon, my demon. Her name is Hellicorn."

"Wait.....I had a dream about her when I was little."

"I know."

"So why is she back now?"

"She comes back each year on Halloween, along with uncle Mark's demon and Sean's demon. Darkiplier and Antisepticeye. Marks demons are different he has two, Dark and Wilford Warfstache, Wilford is neither bad or good. He's in the middle."

"So, there's four of them then. And the one we just saw is your demon and she's coming back tomorrow with the rest except Wilford?"

"Yep, Wilford protects us from the other demons, but he hasn't always, he's done some bad stuff. We probably won't have to worry about him doing anything."

"Okay, but why did Hellicorn smile at me?"

"She did? I didn't see her smile at all at you. She must be trying to get into your head."

Wait so if I was the only one who saw that, then is she trying to get me? Maybe the dream that I had when I was younger was a sign.....

Hey doods! I'm back! I am super dooper pooper sorry that I havent gotten anything out. I've been busy with school and I just haven't had the time. I need some time for inspiration to come back but after that I'LL BE BACKKK.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN YO!! 😈👻👽

Love,
Rubi