Chapter 8: FOOD

Ellen's POV
I have never been so hungry in my life ( GET TO HEAD OUTTA THE GUTTER). After we got back we all are, I don't even think we talked until we got done eating. Now we're all so tired that all we can do is lay all on the floor. My head is on Ethan's chest, I was too lazy to grab a real pillow from his bed, and Rubi and Mark are cuddling on the couch and Emma's sitting on my chest.

We all agree to go back to me and Rubi's place and watch movies until something happens. Mark puts Chica on her leash and we walk out to the car and next thing we know we are sitting on the couch watching Finding Nemo together.

Time skip to midnight....brought to you by đąřķįpłîęř
- - -
I check the time and realize how late it is. Rubi and Mark went to sleep I don't even know how long ago. I put Emma to sleep in her new room at 7 ish and me and Ethan stayed up and watched horror movies.

I look up from his chest to his beautiful eyes. Yet again I get lost in them. He leans in and I lean in. We kiss passionately, but things are getting heated. I wrap my legs around him and we go up to the room.  He lays me gently on the bed and.........

I'm sorry, I had to do a cliff hanger in that. Don't worry there'll be more ;)

Rubi ♡