Chapter 11: Daddy ;)

Before you read this, I'm warning you that there IS going to be smut it this chapter and you dont have to read I if you don't want to. The next chapter is going to continue on but you won't miss anything. It's my first time writing a smut so just kinda go with it if it's not good.

Rubi♡
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ellen's POV
Me and Ethan are home alone, Rubi and Mark took Emma with them to walk Chica at the park. We're in the bedroom just talking.

"So, do you want to do something?"

Ethan smirks at me.

"Like what?"

I scoot a little closer to him.

"Like this..."

He smashed his lips into mine and kisses me with so much passion. I kiss back. He leans me back so that my backs on the bed. He moves down to my neck and bites my sweet spot. I try not to but I let out a small moan. He takes off my shirt and then I take off his. He travels all over my body. He comes back to my sweet spot and sucks at it. I moan.

He looks at me as if he's asking to continue. I nod and he takes of his pants the takes off my sleeping shorts. He kisses my lips. He bites my bottom lip and I grant him entrance and he sticks his tongue in my mouth. He moves his tongue against mine softly. He takes off his underwear and then takes off mine too.

He circles his thumb around my womanhood. I let out a loud moan.

"E-Ethan, I-I -"

He can tell I'm struggling to talk. The pleasure is too much.

"Say it. Say it Ellen."

He says seductively. His tip is so close to my entrance.

"Ethan, do it, please."

I say with a moan to turn him on. He smirks and he slowly enters me. We both groan loudly. He rocks his hips back and forth on me.

"E-Ethan I'm going to cum."

"M-Me too. Hold it back Ellen. Not yet."

"I'm trying!"

I moan loudly. Ethan groans

"Ohh your so tight!"

"E- Ethan I can't hold it back! I'm going to cum."

"Do it Ellen. I'm going to too."

I feel warmth enter me. Did we forget a condom? I can't remember.

"Daddy! Oh Ethan!"

He looks down at me and I smirk at him. He smiles and goes quicker. I start to cum. My orgasm is going to come. My hips buck and I run my nails down his back. He shivers. He likes the pain so I do it again. We both moan and then he falls on the other side of me after taking out his member from me.

We both fall asleep.