Chapter 14: Recording Day

Ellen's POV
I've ran out of prerecorded videos for my channel, so today I have to record. Me and Ethan and Mark all decided to have a collab. All our fans know we know each other, but have no idea about me and Ethan or the baby. Mark knows that we haven't told our fans yet, so he won't say anything that would blow out cover. Me and Ethan are planning on telling our fans on our 6 month anniversary in a week. I'll be 5 months along by then so it'll be a good time to tell them since I'll be showing more.

Me and Ethan are already in the recording room. We moved Emmas room to the one attached to mine so that I don't have to walk to far. We made her old room the new recording room. Mark set up the sound proof stuff and then me and Rubi set up her stuff so she could edit and then we set up my recording area.

I walk into the room.

"You guys ready?"

"Yeah if you are!"

"Yeah! Ready to beat you guys!"

"IT'S SO ON!"

"Yeah!"

Ethan and Mark high five and then we get ready to do our intros. We all decide to do it at the same time.

(In unison)

"HELLOO EVERYBODY! Elicorn here! And welcome back to another magical video!!"

"HELLOO EVERYBODY! My name is markiplier and welcome back to another video!"

"Hey whats up my cranky crew? Welcome back to another video!"

Since we're using my channel for the video I have to explain what we're going to be doing.

"As you can see(explaining game)...and here I have Mark and Ethan with me today and we are going to be playing (F/G, favorite game, because I forgot what the game I wanted to put in was)"

We start the game. I win the first round, then Mark wins the next two, Ethan wins the two after that and I win the rest of the 4 rounds.

"Haha! Elicorn wins! And the crowd goes wildddd!!"

"Beginner's luck!"

"Yeah! Listen to y-Ethan!"

I look at Mark. He almost said 'Listen to your boyfriend' but he realized it and quickly said Ethan instead.

"Admit it! I'm better that BOTH of you combined!!"

I laugh at them because the both attempt the mean girl hair flip, but fail because they can't do it, so I do it and hit Ethan with my hair because of how close he's sitting next to me. We finish up the video and do the outro together.

"There you have it!"

"Hope you liked the video and"

"Don't forget to hit that"

"Magical thing called a subscribe bottom. And as always..."

(In unison)

"See you in the next video! Buh-byee!"

And I end the video. I take the hard drive to Rubi's little area and ask her to edit it. She smiles and gives a thumbs up and starts on it.

Me, Ethan, and Mark go into the kitchen and get food since it's lunch now. I make us peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and we all go outside on the balcony and eat. 

After a little bit we finish our sandwiches and Rubi comes out with us. Emma started school a couple of days ago. She's in kindergarten now.

"Do you guys wanna do something today? Like go to the beach!"

"Yeah! That sounds like so much fun!"

"Lets do it!"

"Beach day!"

We all scatter to our rooms to get ready. Me and Ethan go up to our room and get changed. I put my hair in two French braids. I put on my navy blue bikini with little white polka dots on it and then I put a white sundress over it. Ethan puts on his black trunks and then a blue shirt. We put on our sandals and pack beach towels and wait for Rubi and Mark.

Rubi and Mark come down. Rubi's wearing a pastel pink bikini and has a white sundress on too. Mark has some red trunks on and a black shirt. We pack some food and leave for the beach.