Chapter 9: Hellicorn?

Ellen's POV
I walk down stairs and get a bowl and cereal and a spoon and I eat my cereal in silence. I need to record some videos, I'll just do a live stream of the house with Rubi.

I hear the door to Rubi's room open and her and Mark come out. Still shuffling around they get breakfast for themselves. I notice Rubi wincing as she walks a little. I dont even want to know what these two did. I know what me and Ethan did though.....that was the best night ever. He was my first. (I'm sorry Ellen, not sure if you've had that before so just go with it)

I hear two more doors open and Ethan comes down with Emma following behind him. She runs to me.

"Mommy! Mommy!"

"Hi honey! Did you sleep good?"

I've gotten so used to the fact that she's my daughter, that I don't think about the day on the plane. That change my life and for the better.

"Yeah! I had a dream that I wa' a unicorn!"

"Really? That's amazing! What happened in the dream?"

I say as I get her Lucky Charms down and a bowl and a spoon and I pour the milk on the cereal that's in the bowl. Ethan helps her up on to the stool at the island counter and she chomps on her breakfast.

"Yeah! I was a unicorn and I had to battle a evil demon named Hellicorn! I defeated her!"

Hellicorn? Is she back already? She shouldn't be back. Not now anyways. This is not good. Rubi, Mark, Ethan all look at me in surprise.

"Uhh, t-thats a crazy dream! You eat you breakfast now while the grown ups talk okay?"

"Okay mommy!"

We all gather in the living room.

"Hellicorn? Why would she be here?"

"Yeah, I thought I got rid of her. But I guess that I forgot I can't kill her unless I die..."

"We are not going to let you die, and we are not going to let her take Emma, even if that means that we have to fight Hellicorn."

Ethan has his hands on my shoulders and is looking at me with the most sweetest worried eyes ever.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you."

We hug for a minute and then Rubi and Mark join in and we're all in a group hug in the living room. I feel small arms wrap around my left leg.

"I won't let her get you mommy, I promise."

We leave our group hug and I pick up Emma and she hugs me tightly.

"Honey, I won't let her take you either. She'll have to get through your dad, uncle Mark and auntie Rubi first."

"Okay mommy."

"We love you Emma."

"I love you too mommy and daddy."

"We won't let anything happen to you."