Chapter 19: Warfstache to the Rescue!

Mark's POV

I sit on the couch cuddling with Rubi after watching a movie.

"Mark, can we make a reading your tweets video?"

"Sure. Haven't done one of those in a while."

We get up and go to my recording room and both tweet out to send adult related questions for us.

Rubi sits on my lap and I turn on the Mic and camera.

"Hello everybody my name is Markiolier and welcome to a Reading Tweets video! Today I have my girlfriend Rubi with me!"

"Hi everyone!"

She waves to the camera.

"Rubi how about you go first?"

"Okay. Is Mark a good kisser?"

She looks at me and smiles.

"Yes, yes he is."

I smirk.

"THE AMAZING MARKIPLER IS THE BEST KISSER IN THE WORLD!!"

I point my finger in the air.

"What? I thought the amazing Wilford Warfstache is the best kisser in the world?!

Rubi gasps and put her hand on her cheast. I put my arm back down and look behind me confused.

"Wilford? How did you get here?!"

I turn off the camera.

"I was called by Miss Emma."

"Then why are you here?"

"Because she sent me here to deliver a message to you two and Mr Ethan and Mrs Ellen."

"What is it?"

"Dark, Hellicorn, and Anti have kidnapped her and taken her to their lair."

He says calmly, while me and Rubi are freaking out.

"What?! How did Dark get out? How did YOU get out? How is Anti out, Sean isn't even here yet!"

"Well it seems that he escaped while you were sleeping."

"You two shut the fuck up! Our niece is in trouble! We need to go tell Ellen and Ethan."

"Okay, okay I'm sorry babe. Let's go tell them. Wilford your coming with us."

"Well of course I am!"

Rubi rolls her eyes at him and we get down to the car. We pull out of the drive way and make our way over.

I pull up next to the curb and we get out. Wilford sees that there's a doorbell and he skips over to it and repeatedly presses it until I have to run over and tell him to stop. Ellen opens the door and let's us in.

"What the hell-"

"Ellen there's no time to explain right now. Where's Ethan?"

"Umm, Ethan! Come here! NOW!"

Ethan comes over to us.

"What? Why is-how did-what?!"

"Emma called Wilford."

"Why? I sent her to the store to get groceries and she wanted to walk Thor."

"Ahh, yes well she is now in Dark's lair with your pupper."

"What?! How is Dark back!? Wait, than that means he had help. Hellicorn(Which do you guys like better? Hellicorn or Eclipsecorn?) must have helped him."

Rubi speaks up after a little bit of looking out the glass sliding door in the living room.

"Guys, this is all connected. First when only Emma saw something that Hellicorn did on Halloween Eve. Jack is supposed to be here in LA by tomorrow. Emma gets taken by the demons, she calls Wilford for help."

Wilford is stroking his chin and Ellen and Ethan are in shock. I think about what Rubi said. All of it is true, could Emma be something special?

"Now that I think about it, I AM the only other person now who is capable of calling Wilford. He isn't a demon like Dark is. He doesn't live in my mind, so he's capable of taking on 'new hosts'."

"So Willy here chose Emma to be his 'host'?"

"Yepp. Only me and Emma can call Wilford now."

"Ahh which reminds me! Master Mark I must leave to find where the others are keeping Miss Emma."

"Right, go ahead Wilford then come back here and tell us everything."

"Of course I will!"

"Okay see you later then."