Teaser 1

Jongdae and Baekhyun never locked their dorm door when they both went out drinking. They even left their keys, often coming home too wasted to even make it to the bed. They had both come back or awoken the next morning to one of them having passed out in the doorway more than once. And that was if they managed to make it back to their own dorm.
    As Chanyeol and Baekhyun stepped in, right as the door closed, Chanyeol had pinned Baekhyun against the wall and his body, his lips meeting his.
    Baekhyun immediately threw his arms around Chanyeol, his hand in Yeol's hair. Both Baek and Yeol wasted no time in deepening the kiss, and Yeol's lips were laced with that fruity alcohol taste, and Baek had no doubt that his tasted the same.
    Chanyeol's arms were wrapped around Baekhyun's middle, and his arms slid down the smaller man's back and grabbed ahold of the end of Baek's shirt.
    Baekhyun lifted his arms away from Chanyeol's neck and up over his head, and Chanyeol lifted his shirt up and over, letting it fall to the ground, only momentarily allowing their lips to break apart.
    Baekhyun helped Chanyeol with removing his, letting his hands brush against the taller man's sides and up and over his arms, discarding the shirt and wrapping his arms around his neck again, pressing his lips to his again and again allowing Chanyeol access in.
    Chanyeol, whom still had Baekhyun cornered, grabbed his thighs, pushing him up. Baekhyun wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist, coming to level with him. His arms were still wrapped tightly around Chanyeol's neck, and he broke the kiss momentarily, looking into Chanyeol's eyes.
    Chanyeol gazed back, supporting Baekhyun between the wall and with one arm and using his now free hand to cup Baek's cheek.
    Baek bit his lip, and it wasn't until now that Byun Baekhyun realized just how utterly gorgeous Park Chanyeol was, how easy it was to get lost in those eyes of his, how soft and /kissable/ those lips of his were, how sharp his jaw was and how perfectly proportionate his face was. Byun Baekhyun wanted nothing more than to reach out and grab Park Chanyeol's face within his own two hands, but he knew he'd fall over if he did.
    Park Chanyeol, whom still had his giant, warm hand placed on Baekhyun's cheek, gently stroked his cheek with his thumb, and then leaned in and kissed him again, and Baek didn't hesitate and kissing him again, either. "Which way's the bedroom?" Chanyeol murmured against his lips, and Baekhyun smiled.
    "Behind you, to the right. Your right." He said softly, gesturing with his hand.
    Chanyeol soon brought their lips together again, and slid the hand that cupped his cheek down his side and back to support him again.
    Baekhyun leaned on Chanyeol, trailing his lips down to his jaw and down his neck, peppering small bites and marks where he pleased.
    As Chanyeol gently pushed them off of the wall and carried Baek into the bedroom, he let out a small moan as Baek made yet another mark on Yeol's collarbone. "You like that?" Baekhyun asked, going in again.
    Chanyeol laid Baekhyun gently down onto the bed, and Baekhyun brought his lips away from Chanyeol's bare chest, replacing them with his hands as Chanyeol's fiddled with Baekhyun's pants belt, sliding them and his boxers off, and then kicking his own off.
    Chanyeol leaned in one last time, kissing Baekhyun fiercely on the lips, and then moving his lips to Baekhyun's neck, leaving a mark of his own before grabbing Baek's hips, setting to work on what the two of them came to the dorm for and both desperately craved.

[Teaser 1]
[Excerpt from Chapter 3 "Handsome Park Chanyeol"]