Disclaimer & Dedications

A few things. I know this sort of thing can get long and boring, much like your math class, but this is way more important and hopefully more entertaining than that.

We'll get the most important things out of the way first.

The way you read this AU is unique and meant to enhance and enrich the story. However, for those unfamiliar with the method or who do not follow it, things can get pretty confusing. 

You are meant to read this AU the way it was written- one plot at a time. There are three plots (hence three books)- Liar (plot 1/ChanBaek); The Long Game (plot 2/XiuChen); Purple (plot 3/KrisHo). The plots overlap and intertwine and reading one plot and not the other two can result in confusion and getting lost. That means reading it like Chapter 1 of Liar, Chapter 1 of The Long Game, Chapter 1 of Purple, Chapter 2 of Liar, Chapter 2 of The Long Game, and so on and so forth...

I will try my best to provide and update links at the end of each chapter (previous and next).

Secondly, topics such as coarse language, drug and alcohol use/abuse, sexual intercourse  (consensual and non-consensual), adultery,  motor vehicle collisions, drowning, and other potentially triggering or grotesque are used and/or mentioned. These are used in moderation and are meant to be used as awareness, not glorification and romanticize. 

The Ofcom language guide has been used to provide sufficent warning at use of language, which you can find here (https://metro.co.uk/2016/10/02/swearing-ranked-from-mild-to-strongest-6165629/). Please note that 'strong language' means words like dick and fuck are used, even though they may only appear once or twice. Warnings do not allude to how much is used, but language is used in moderation.  

If you or anyone you know struggles with aspects of these, please do not be afraid to reach out and receive help- it truly is better in the long run.

Thirdly, any and all events and persons are fictional (representations) and uses of my own ideas. These are not meant to replicate those of any others, and if so, is purely coincidence and I applaud those because great minds think alike.

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone and anyone involved in the making of this, but mainly the Main Thots; Imane, Rachel, Sheikh, Sydney, Lexie, Rachel, and Era. You hoes are my inspiration and motivation and none of this would be possible without you. Shei, thank you for being my sense of humour and killing Sehun's great aunt. Rachel, for being the Jongin to my Kyungsoo and serving as a reminder to stay angsty. Imane, for allowing me to look up to you and being the best model I could ask for. Lexie, for adding your own touches and making this the best it can be. Sydney, for the never ending support, editing, and shipping- Sailor thanks you. And Era, for being the best spouse- those 101 Dates will be alive soon enough. Never forget that I love and am grateful to all of you and that Jongin has UFO nipples.