Day 2 of the GMG~part 1

"Welcome to the second day of this year's grand magic games! Today we start with a battle: Natsu Dragneel from Team Fairy Tail against Tsukiko from Team Sabertooth!" I took a deep breath. My team cheered for me,"GO, TSUKIKO!"

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the applause. I stepped into the arena wearing a purple tank top with Sabertooth's mark, a blue skirt and high, purple boots. My hair was tied up by a pink ribbon and I wore a pink belt over my skirt. On the belt there was my beloved sword.

Finally, finally the day has come! Today I would beat Fairy Tail and make my team proud! Today I would fight in front of everyone!

"Hello, nice to meet you!" I tried to seem weak and nice.

"Hi!" Natsu replied. "So you little girl are from Sabertooth? Well, I guess you're pretty weak! You're no match for me!"

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that! Wanna start?" I answered cheekily.

"You bet! I'm all fired up! Fire Dragon's Roar!"

I could dodge his attack, however he burned a part of my skirt away as it touched the flames.

"That was nothing!" I smirked. "Moonlight Cannon!" My attack hit him and he tumbled a few steps back. "Haha, now, do you still think that I'm weak?"

"No talking, fight!" he shouted. "FIRE DRAGON'S WING ATTACK!"

"Lunar Barrier!" A huge wall of moonlight appeared in front of Natsu's fire. However, the fire broke through and hit me. I got up.

"Natsu Dragneel!" I hissed, "You're going to pay!"

My hands were covered in a purple light. "Lunar Blast!" I stretched out my hands in Natsu's direction. He fell on his back, as my attack hit him. He immediatelly jumped up and smirked despite his injuries.

"Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" He ran against me with full speed with his hands burning.

However, I teleported myself behind him. "Moonlight Laser!" I shouted. I lashed his arms and legs with the purple ray in my hand. Natsu screamed up painfully and fell face first to the floor.

After a while he moved his hands and slowly got up. "Looks like you still didn't learn your lesson, Salamander!"

"I fight for my family, they make me strong! I will finish you now!" He grinned. "FIRE DRAGON'S BRILLIANT FLAME!"

I couldn't react so quickly, so the fire hit me. I flew agaist the wall which got a crack then. After that I fell face first to the floor, in pain.

I tried to move my body. "You gotta pay, Salamander!" I hissed and got up with my last power. He was injured too but tried to seem cool. "Now I will finish you!" I laughed. "Lunar Flame!" I tried to hit him with my Lunar Flame. He tried to eat it but it was to strong for him! He flew against the next wall and left a hole.

"Tsukiko, Sabertooth and everyone, you're dead!" he yelled and ran towards me. "DRAGON SLAYER'S SECRET ART: CRIMSON LOTUS: EXPLODING FLAME BLADE!" he shouted covered in fire.

In that moment an extremely powerful Spell came into my mind. I teleported myself behind him but he noticed that and got distracted.

"Secret Lunar Technique, Forgotten Spell: Crushing Lunar Blast!" I shouted covered in a purple light.

He looked at me afraidly and I attacked. He was now paralized by my magic.

After the light disappeared the judges shouted,"Looks like Natsu Dragneel is down, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and the winner is Tsukiko from Sabertooth!"

I looked once more at the collapsed Natsu and raised my arms smiling.

"SABERTOOTH!!!"

After that my body started feeling numb and I collapsed.