Final Battle~ part 1

"Welcome to the fifth and last day of this year's Grand Magic Games, today we will find out who the best guild in Fiore is! ARE YOU READY?"

"YEEESS!" the audience cheered. Me and my team were warming up, I couldn't wait to kick everyone's butt.

"So, just like we planned it?" I asked.

They all nodded. Today we were all dressed the same, black sweatpants and blue, long sleeved shirts.

"Let's do this!" I whispered and took a deep breath.

"Here are all of the teams and their points!

1.Team Fairy Tail 33p.

2. Team Sabertooth 22p.

3. Team Lamia Scale 12p.

4. Team Mermaid Heel 11p.

5. Quatro Puppy 9p.

6. Blue Pegasus 0p.

And now all of the participants: Wendy Marvell, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster and Erza Scarlet from Team Fairy Tail, from Team Sabertooth: Yukino Agria, Tsukiko, Rogue Cheney, Rufus Lore and Minerva Orland! From Team Lamia Scale Lyon Vastia, Shelia Blendy, Yuka, Toby and Jura Neekis! From Mermaid Heel Kagura, Milliana, Risley Law, Araña Webb and Beth Vanderwood, from Blue Pegasus Ichiya, Eve Tilm, Ren Akatsuki, Hibiki Lates and Jenny Realight! And last but not least: Team Quatro Puppy with Bacchus Groh, Jäger, Nobarly, Rocker and Warcry! Let the battle begin! You have 30 minutes, when you defeat the leader of the team, you gain 5 points, if you defeat another member, you get one point! The maximum is 45 points, so everyone could win! Have fun!" Mato said and we chose Minerva as our leader. 

We ran into the city and tried to beat as many wizards as we could. When we were walking past a really high building, we met Team Quatro Puppy.

"Alright Tsukiko, attack them!" Minerva shouted.

I ran against them and jumped into the air. "Burning Lunar Blades!" I shouted sending purple, burning blades flying against them.

Bacchus was the only one left. Now we combined our attacks. "Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

"Secret Lunar Technique, Forgotten Spell: Paralizing Moonlight Sphere!"

"Memory Make: A Night Of Falling Stars!"

"Open, Gate of the Balance, Libra!" Yukino shouted lastly and Minerva lifted Bacchus into the air, so our attacks were stronger.

First, all of the used spells were sucked into my magical sphere, then, after Bacchus was captured inside the sphere, he was attacked by all of the spells plus paralized by moonlight. He screamed up and the sphere continued torturing him until he collapsed.

After that we continued walking. "Good job, Sabertooth scored 9 points!" we heard the judges comment.

Meanwhile, Lamia Scale has beaten Blue Pegasus and scored 9 points and Fairy Tail has done the same with Mermaid Heel.

Next, we met the smaller half of Team Lamia Scale. Lyon and Jura. I had great respect for Jura, he was a Wizard Saint after all. "Alright, you two go for Lyon, we go for Jura."

Minerva took my and Rogue's hand. "Iron Rock Sp...." Jura wanted to yell however, Minerva blocked his spell.

"Shadow Dragon's Roar!"

" Lunar Flame: Black Hole Mode!" Rogue and I shouted in unison. My spell sucked out all of Jura's power and disappeared, Rogue weakened him even more.

"Yeah, we did it!"

Rogue and I high-fived and watched Jura falling to the ground. Rufus and Yukino also managed to defeat Lyon successfully.

Fairy Tail beat the other half of Lamia Scale. Suddenly we saw five figures, that was them, Fairy Tail!