Day 4 of the GMG

On the fourth day we all woke up at the same time.

"Today you will fight, Minerva! And tomorrow is the final battle!" I whispered nervously.

Minerva just nodded and I took a deep breath. "Why are you so nervous today?" Rogue asked worriedly.

"Nothing, I just want to win this year!" I answered motivatedly.

When we arrived there, the mascot said,"Welcome to the fourth day of the Grand Magic Games! Today we start with a completely new event, it's called Hit the Targets! As the name already says, you have 5 minutes time to hit as many targets as you can! Good luck!"

We chose Minerva, she was the only one from our team, who still didn't fight. "Go, Mini!" I cheered for her.

She just glared at me and I immediatelly understood: She didn't like the nickname 'Mini'!

Minerva stepped into the middle. There were Wendy Marvel, Toby, Jenny Realight, Milliana and Rocker standing with Minerva. They were all teleported into small rooms. In front of them there appeared about a hundred of targets.

Minerva started to look at them while Wendy shouted,"Sky Dragon's Roar!" her targets started to swirl around in the air and they broke.

I thought that this was the end but suddenly there appeared more targets. Meanwhile, Minerva mastered the first level without magic. In the second however, she had to use magic.

After 5 minutes the participants were teleported outside again. On the big Lacrima there were the points:

1. Wendy Marvell 652

2. Minerva Orlando 649

3. Jenny Realight 597

Milliana 597

4. Toby 325

5. Rocker 321

"And that are the results! Now we have a battle: Bacchus Groh from Quatro Puppy vs. Ren Akatsuki!"

Minerva came upstairs to us disappointedly. She took my hand,"Come on, let's go!"

"But I want to watch..."

"No, we're going home, we have to plan for tomorrow!" she interrupted me and I obviously followed her. She looked pretty upset.