Comeback

"...oh sky, make her soul human again!"

That were Wendy's last words of the spell. The bright blue light on her arms disappeared. However, now Tsukiko's body started glowing purple. I could only see the shape of her wolf body turning into that of a human. Wendy kept her eyes closed. She was sweating hard. Tsukiko stopped glowing and there was a young girl lying on the floor.

Tsukiko seemed to sleep. The only problem was, she had no clothes. I quickly put off my cloak and covered her body. Then Wendy opened her eyes again.

"I did it! I really did it!" she whispered exhaustedly.

I smiled with tears in my eyes.

"Wendy... I don't know how to thank you!" I whispered.

"It's okay! I'm glad that you're happy!" she replied.

I looked at Tsukiko. She moved and opened her eyes.

"Rogue!" she whispered. I looked into her bright yellow eyes. They looked the same as before. Her purple hair has grown longer. And her smile was as sweet as always.

"Tsukiko, you are a human again!" I started crying. She smiled.

"Yeah, I am! I mustn't use magic but I have you again!" I leaned myself to the front to kiss her softly. She kissed back. Wendy was still there, with a bright red face.

"How cute!" she sighed. We looked at her and started laughing.

Poor Wendy, I'm sure she felt really embarrassed. "Okay, I think we should go home, right Tsukiko?"

She just nodded and gave me a smile. Tsukiko immediately fell asleep after we arrived. I was sitting all the time next to her on the bed, thinking. I looked at the table. There were two pictures. One, with Tsukiko as a human, the other one, when she was a wolf.

Wendy's words came into my mind,"She mustn't use magic or it will turn her back into a wolf!"

But Wendy said, no attacks. Wait, did that mean, Tsukiko was allowed to heal? I should talk to Wendy about it again. But for now, it should stay as it was. Peaceful, nice, joyful. But what we didn't know, was that this kind of peace wouldn't last for long.....