A Promise

"Hey, wait for me you guys!" I shouted after the wolves and laughed. Flamer, Blue, Miku and Sora stopped and looked at me.

"You are a wolf now, you should be able to run faster!" Flamer laughed at me. He was right, I was a wolf and I had sharp teeth to bite, strong legs and paws to run and my yellow eyes, I've always had them. When I was a human, I had yellow eyes. Wait, when I was a human....

Something very important came into my mind. Today, the time has come, I should visit Rogue. I was a wolf but my soul was half wolf, half human, so I never lost my human memories.

"Bye guys, I just need to visit an important place! See you!" I told the wolves.

I ran away, far away, to magnolia, through the forest. When I arrived in front of Sabertooth, the door was opened.

Sting was talking loudly and swearing. I looked inside curiously. He was fighting with Rogue and wanted to run away now. Sting ran onto the street and Rogue followed him, telling him that he should calm down. Suddenly he saw me. His eyes widened.

"Tsukiko, you came back!"

He came closer to me and stroked my purple, shiny fur. My yellow eyes started to shine and I smiled at him. I felt so good. I was with my shadow again, we were together, I was his wolf, he was my shadow. I couldn't help myself but cry. He cried too.

"My wolf, you finally came back to visit me!"

"Yes I did, I promised you to be your wolf and you promised me to be my shadow! Nothing or noone can break our love to each other!" I told him telepathically.

He hugged me once again and I ran into the forest again.

"See you soon, Tsukiko!" he called after me and I disappeared behind the trees.