Be My Shadow

I started tearing up. He was dead, for real. In that moment he coughed up.

"Rogue, can you hear me, Rogue!" He slowly opened his eyes.

"Tsukiko..." he whispered. In that moment I smiled.

"You were right, you are my source power, and you will always be! I love you! Be my shadow forever, please!"

"Tsukiko! Be careful!" he yelled. A ray of Fire Magic hit my head. I flew a few meters back and landed on my back.

"No! Tsukiko!" Rogue yelled. I coughed up some blood. He sat up and crawled to me. "Rogue, stay down, you're injured!" I whispered hoarsely.

"But what about you, you will die!" he cried.

I saw the moon coming out, it was full moon today. And exactly that was my luck, it gave me a giant boost of power.

"Rogue, take my hand!" I whispered.

"But...."

"No but, just do it." I whispered with a louder voice now. He took my hand.

"Lunar Healing!"

He felt better and his wounds disappeared.

I was still wounded but I whispered,"Rogue, I will use a forbidden spell now, it will turn me into a wolf but this nightmare will end for us once and for all!"

"But... You can't, I mean I will lose you, forever!" he cried.

"No, you won't! I will be your wolf and you will be my shadow, forever! You will live as a human for me, make me proud plus I can finally return to my family, the wolves!"

I had tears of joy in my eyes.

"I thought we were your family!" he said angrily.

"But the wolves raised me half of my life! Please accept my sacrifice!" My tears changed to red now, my left eye was bleeding.

"Tsukiko, your eye!"

"I know and that's why I will use the spell now! Don't cry for me, live on and be my shadow, that are the only things I want from you! Because you're doing it for me!"

I smiled at him. He opened his mouth to say something but he immediatelly closed it again. I stood up and turned to the wizard who almost killed Rogue.

"So you wanted my power, right? Well, what about a taste of it?" I raised my arms into the air. "Oh mighty moon, please lend me your strength and turn me into a wolf as a sacrifice! Let me howl to you to save lives! I cast the forbidden spell, Secret Lunar Technique, Forgotten, Forbidden Spell, True Lunar Power, Infinite Blast! Blast my enemy, sacrifice my humanity!"

I yelled and my chest glew purple. I moved my arms down to relase the power. The moon started to glow purple and a thick ray of power shot down from the sky. It hit the ground, went through the ground to every member of the guild and every single member of the dark guild was tortured by the power of the moon until they collapsed.

I started to glow purple too after the attack.

"It's time, I will never forget anyone of you!"

I smiled at the crying Rogue. The light blinded everyone in front of me. After it stopped, on my place there was a wolf. A very beautiful one, shiny purple fur, yellow eyes. Although I was a wolf, my human memories still remained. Rogue's eyes widened. He came closer. I looked at him and smiled. With his eyes full of tears he hugged me and kissed my fur.

"Tsukiko, don't worry, I will bring you back, I promise!" he whispered.

"I'll return to my family now!" I told him telepathically. I lost my Moon Magic but I could still talk telepathically.

He nodded and spoke,"Go, be free! Return to your family! But don't forget to visit me!" His eyes were still full of tears. And that was exactly what I did, I finally reunited with my family!