Love???

I walked through the forest for a very long time, so I decided to take a little break. The tree next to the river was the perfect place for it. I sat down and started to meditate to improve my magic.

I took a deep breath and started to breathe calmly then. I slowly raised my arms and I knew a spell out of nowhere. I didn't want to use it because it could destroy the land in front of me, so I just let my hands glow purple. Suddenly I heard footsteps.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked around. There was a young man with black hair walking by the river. But I decided to ignore him.

I closed my eyes again and my hands started to glow purple again. The boy came closer. I felt his aura, he was a Shadow Dragon Slayer. I could also feel his personality. Dark and calm.

"Wow, nice Magic.....", he said shyly, I felt that he tried to flirt. How? He was supposed to be calm...guess I was wrong.

"Oh...m-me? My M-magic?" I stuttered and blushed embarrassedly.

He blushed too. "Awww, how cute! I think he likes me, well I like him too!" I thought.

"Yes, your magic is beautiful!"

"Oh my goodness, he was so cute! That compliment! I really think, he likes me!" I thought now blushing like crazy.

We started to talk then. He told me that his name was Rogue, I told him that I was Tsukiko. We talked until sunset and then he had to go.

"Can we meet someday else?" he wanted to know.

I sighed. First of all I didn't know where I had to go right now. Second of all, I wasn't sure if we would meet again. I sighed,"Maybe, who knows!"

He smiled, saying, "Shall I bring you home?"

I flinched in that moment.

"No because...I don't have a..."

"It's alright, come with me!" Rogue offered. Obviously I couldn't say no to an offer like that. "S-sure..." I stuttered.

Rouge brought me to a guild called 'Sabertooth', where his best friend Sting was the master. He told me that I could sleep there and that he would find a home for me. However he didn't find any, so I lived with him then.