Pages In The Diary

January 2nd, x549, our first day

Her majesty, the Lunar Queen brought us here today. She told us to obey her orders. We would have to improve our magic. Once in ten years she would come and take most of our magic from us. She calls herself the Godess of the Moon. I really don't like that name, because I only believe in one god. She called this world 'The World Underneath'. We have to obey her orders or she will kill us. And we are all Moon wizards. Her majesty however, is the strongest. She has mastered every single spell.

I understood now. So that's why this place was so warm and safe for me. I turned over the page. There I found a note from twenty years later.

February 8th, x569

She lied. She lied about being a good queen. She is just a greedy, stupid lady. She brought us here, sealed us away in The World Underneath. She is the strongest, we are her slaves. Our Magic is still too weak to destroy her. She has the power to destroy all of Fiore. And lastly, she lied about having mastered every spell. If she would have done that, she wouldn't need our Magic. Moon Magic is overpower once you have mastered every single possible spell. And she hasn't used the Forbidden Spell. Honestly, I don't know what to think of her. She might have given us an eternal life but just so we could serve her forever.

So she lied? But who is she? Is she their former queen. Or is she still the Queen?

December 12th, x599

We are here for more than half of a century. She was also gifted with eternal life because she was actually a good human earlier. So she can't become older. But she can die of other things. For example hunger, be killed or disease. I just don't understand why she doesn't get punished for her deeds towards us. For her lies, for murdering the ones, who didn't obey her orders.

I still want to know who she is. Why does she treat them so badly? Why did she become so strong? She hasn't even mastered every single spell. I could be more powerful than her. I turned around the page and continued reading.

July 8th, x648

According to a book, to become the true Lunar Queen of king, someone must....

.....be loving and caring towards others

.....have mastered every Moon Magic Spell

.....be a Moon wizard

.....be born with Moon Magic

Moon Magic consists of:

*Glowing Purple

*1 Hypnotising Spell

*1 Healing Spell

*1 Defense Spell

*1 Magic Draining Spell

*10 Normal Fighting Spells

*2 Paralizing Spells

*1 Forgotten Spell

*1 Forbidden Spell

Although it is a forbidden spell, the Lunar Queen must have cast it once.

Oh, so I would have the potential to become the Lunar Queen. Well, but first I would need to fight HER. I need to ask Aaron who SHE is. Then we'll see....