Suicide

*Next morning*

I took out a knife. Then I put of my cloak and sharpened the knife. Today I would commit suicide, I didn't want Tsukiko to be unhappy. Everyday that passed, my desire to see her as a human again grew. Soon it would grow so much, I would get depressed, I would try to bring Tsukiko back. She was so happy with the wolves, she wanted to stay with them. She didn't want Wendy to use the spell.

I remembered her voice calling after me when I left yesterday,"Rogue, wait!"

I felt so worthless.  My desire to see her as a human once again was still so big, to kiss her, to stroke her long  purple hair. I took a breath. I was an egoistic, stupid and worthless human. I still loved Tsukiko. I didn't want to die yet, I had to live for her. But my desire would grow even bigger. I took the knife and put the tip on my heart.

Then I moved it to the front. I wanted to die as quickly as I could. I quickly moved it back to stab it through my heart. I closed my eyes to feel the pain.

Suddenly I heard a wolf crying terribly high. I dropped the knife and ran to the door. I bet it was Tsukiko. I opened the door and there she was, more beautiful than ever. She was smiling.

"Rogue, I really miss you, my love to you is too big to stay in the forest! The human half of my soul is taking over, I love you!"

My eyes widened. So that was the problem, her soul was half wolf, half human. The wolf part made her stay with the wolves, the human part had the desire to see me again. Tsukiko really loved me!

"T-Tsukiko....." I was missing words to say anything. She started crying. She came closer. I hugged her softly.

"You are my shadow," she whispered.

When we released ourselves from the hug, she said," I want to be with you again, I want you to use the spell on me!"

"Hmmmmmm.....hard thing to do but I'll try!" Wendy answered our question.

"But there are some rules, firstly, Tsukiko will have Magic power again but she mustn't use it. It would turn her back into a wolf. She is however allowed to meditate on it and make her hands glow purple but she mustn't attack anyone. Secondly, the spell can be cast only once, that means, if number one is broken, the spell wouldn't turn her into a human again. And the third and last thing is; once a month, in a full moon night, her soul and body will be completely wolf-like. If the spell however is broken, number three doesn't count. The soul will remain half wolf half human forever! So that means if you break number one, she will be just as now!" she read from a magical book.

I looked at Tsukiko, she just nodded.

"Alright, let's try!" I answered and Wendy nodded too. Tsukiko went closer to her and closed her eyes. Wendy made her hands glow first blue and then green. She started to cast the spell on her.