A Wish

".....I wanna stay a wolf!" she whispered. I sighed.

"I know, I was sure you would say that!" I replied.

Her words hurt me but still, if you love something you have to let it go. She nodded. She understood my pain. I didn't want to talk about it anymore, so I decided to change the topic.

"Hey, Tsukiko?"

"Yeah," she asked back.

"Could I visit your wolves once?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied, "why not? We could go now!"

And we already started running. Afrer a while I was too exhausted.

"Tsukiko....wait....you are too....fast!"

She came back to me.

"Then use your Shadow Magic!" Tsukiko was pretty smart. Very smart.

I turned myself into a shadow.

When we arrived Tsukiko explained,"This is my pack, here are Miku Sora, Blue, Flamer and my other friends. All of the wolves came closer to me. I stroked some of them. Suddenly an old wolf appeared.He seemed to be really wise. That had to be the father.

"Hello, human being! Welcome to my pack, as I can see, Tsukiko brought you here. Is there a certain reason for that?" he spoke.

"Sir, I am Tsukiko's....I was Tsukiko's boyfriend and I wanted to see her family at least once!" I tried to seem polite.

The wise wolf nodded and replied,"You took care of her well, I would like to thank you for that!"

Tsukiko showed me all of her favourite places and we were playing with the other wolves a little. We were telling jokes and laughing together. In that moment I realised, Tsukiko wasn't alone. She had a family. The forest was her home. A tear ran down my cheek and landed on Tsukiko's fur.

"Is something wrong, Rogue?" she enquired softly.

I shook my head. "No, I just feel so happy for you, I realised that you're not alone! The wolves are your family, they will take care of you! Farewell!"

I stood up and ran away. She wasn't alone, that was the most important thing. I was so selfish. Tsukiko had the wolves, she really had a family. I just wanted her to be a human. I was an egoistic person. I judged her by her race.

I couldn't love her because she was an animal. So many thoughts shot into my head. I wanted her to be with the wolves. I didn't want her to see me again. I just had one wish since she left, to bring her back. My desire was so big, I almost made her unhappy with my greediness. Farewell Tsukiko, farewell!