leaving as my lovers

MARCH 14, 2018.
HYUK KWON
10:00 AM

kwon sat in the dimly lit alleyway of the coffee shop he worked part-time at. his eyes inhaling different pieces of artwork that overlooked him.  the different bright colours filled his mind with words of poetry as a lit coffin nail sat between his dry lips. he started to note down words that came to his thoughts.

I need to finish this before my break is over kwon let out a frustrated sigh, knowing his break would soon come to an end in less than 10 minutes. he shut his book closed before shoving it back into the pocket of his coat, letting the reminding minutes of his freedom be taken by the burning cig before his lips. kwon let his eyes shut, blocking his sight from the world's living, he let himself dig into the calmness of his actuality as the vocalization of the world around him soon rotted into nothing. feels the fishes of stresses swim through his mind yet stayed aware of the piercing downpour that pooled at his boots.

"oi, i knew i would find you here."

kwon snapped from his thought, realizing a voice had deleted his world of peace, bringing him back. kwon dragged out the smoke from his lips as he tilted his head upwards to see who it was. she was smiling like she always does, in that dimly bright way with her aged wrinkles peeking at the corner of her large honey eyes while her two-toned thick lips thinning out within the spread of her smile.

kwon soon realized he hated when she smiled at him like that, maybe it was the fact she smiled so differently with others yet it stays the same when with him. her locs were in their usual messy bun that hung above her head, a few strands loosely hanging above her brows. her eyes had their usual lazy haze of light, drawing kwon to her with little effort.

"Guess you found me once again." kwon let out a laugh of self-pity as he let the words roll around his tongue. kwon felt her body press against his, her warmth felt like the sun's teardrop, and her scent lingered for attention and kwon was willing to give. The new feeling of water dripping along his neck, cold yet so inviting like a new hello. kwon placed his long and slim fingers on her thigh, feeling the small hairs, tangling underneath his flesh as if they were fishes, looping in jumps of existence. kwon knew every time he would touch her, it would feel unrecognizable, almost like her skin was ripped from her body and replaced each time.

"you should stop looking for a ghost that doesn't haunt you." kwon whispered as the tip of his nose inches away from hers. kwon watched her eyes stay in its low glare while her lips curled into a smile.  her hands danced along the rips of kwon's jeans, knowing fully well that he would be shocked with each touch. kwon inhaled sharply at her icy hands, waiting for the movement of parting yet the moment didn't seem to be in his favour.

" the ghostbusters never did that, your call was very alluring ." lime said while caressing her fingers with the skin of his cheeks. she adored that feeling his skin gave her, her chest pound while her stomach flipped at the rising heat he gave her. her eyes linger on his plush-like lips, her body daring her to feed into her unquenchable thirst for him.

kwon felt his breath being taken within the batting of an eyelash yet he didn't seem like he wanted it back. he flicked the bud of the cig from his fingers before lightly grabbing onto the wrist of the female. kwon tugged down the clothing that covered her skin, letting the looping tears of the sky vanish into her flesh as he let his eyes melt into hers. almost like he was trying to read her yet no words to be found in her book. kwon brushed his nose along her wrist before placing his lips on a bed of sleep within her skin.

"glad i could allure you back in." kwon mumbled as his lips ran along her arm, leaving traces of himself along the way. his eyes glancing back from hers to the placements of his lips; each small kiss becoming longing and somewhat eager. his teeth becoming more involved in the teasing of her skin, his lips knowing the comforts of her turning points,

lime hummed in approval, relishing in the challenging intensity she was in, soaking in her wants without worrying about the sight she displaying with him. biting her lips impatiently as she watched him slowly crawl up her arm. swallowing deeply as his lips laced along her collarbone, savouring the acute pressure of his teeth sinking into it. kwon hands roamed along her outer thighs until they met the plush of her ass, rubbing the rounded cheek before grabbing handfuls to squeeze. a soft oh slipped her lips, favouriting the rough touch he has gave her.

"oh how i missed you"